INTELLiHome is a floorplan-based Insteon Smartlinc 2412N and ISY 994i lighting control app, which gets you going in four easy steps.
*** Insteon Hub is currently NOT SUPPORTED ***
1. Configure your controller settings
2. Auto add scenes or devices
3. Select floorplan image from library
4. Drag and place your scenes inside your floorplan
Watch the demo
Easily and quickly add your lighting scenes, check current light status, drag the icons around the screen inside your floorplan, and turn them on/off with one click.
• ISY 99i
• ISY 994i
• Insteon Hub (Without scene or device names)
• Smartlinc 2412N
• Supports multiple floorplans, each one with it's own type of controller.
• Supports any device orientation
• Works on both iPhone and iPad as a Universal App
• It has an option to show scene labels
• Shows the current status of your scenes
• Let's you manually add scenes, configure labels and insteon status id
• Lets you change the icons for each scene
• Lets you add custom icons
• Lets you resize icons
• Saves the last status of your scenes
• Let's you select which scenes you want on each floorplan
• Dimming and brightening by tapping and holding the scene
ISY Specific Features
• Program list/run
• Support for multiple thermostats per floorplan
*** INTELLiHome is not intended to configure or modify your existing configuration.
- iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used apps, some good some great, for years - but nothing like this. I have a insteon hub. This should not be a paid app for use with my hardware. The recommended “insteon” app is light years better. This app does not have an easy way to setup for remote management (or no way) and no support for the thermostat. If these items are in production, then I will beta test - but not pay for an app in development. These are the primary reasons I purchased this app. After hours of trying I just gave up. If you want a floor plan like the promotional pictures, plan on manually drawing your house plans so you can photo them. Unless your home blueprints are laying around. It seems, this is primarily an app to be used in your home with switches or with hardware other than “insteon”.
Now This Is Hot
I've seen a few apps for Smartlinc, some good, some not. BUT THIS IS HOT!!! So glad someone finally went beyond the call and gave what I always thought the Smartlinc deserved, the real definition of a GUI! So simple and yet so efficient. "Dude, what took you so long?(joke)" This really takes this home automation unit to the professional level. Lightning fast and thoroughly thought out on features. A great first run at home automation apps IMHO. Can't wait to see what might be down the pike for updates to this app, fantastic job!
Nice and simple!
If you have an insteon network controlled by a smart linc or ISY-99, this app is a great way to control your setup from your ipad. Simply import an image of your floor plan, however you like it to appear.
Then you drag your scenes around on the floor plan as you like. That's it! Very simple, and it works.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.