IntelliList - Grocery Shopping List & Price Book
By Mario Zullo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IntelliList is an easy-to-use shopping list for all the family with NO recurring fees, NO monthly subscriptions, NO different plans, NO advertisements: if you want (and it isn't mandatory), you can unlock advanced features with a single one-time in-app purchase.
After 7 years of continuous development, tens of updates, 3 complete rewrites and thousands of installs, we pride ourselves on being the most advanced and yet the most easy-to-use shopping list app on the App Store.
WHY CHOOSE INTELLILIST?
● Browse hundreds of preloaded items, scan a barcode or insert your own items.
● Add a photo to your items and never be confused about what to buy.
● Reuse archived lists, add items to your favorites and browse your purchase history.
● Organize items in aisles, and change aisles order to suit your local store.
● Archive your lists to reuse them and to see statistics about your purchases (for example you can identify cheaper and most expensive stores, overall and grouped by aisles).
● For each item you can save all the prices you want and compare prices of various stores.
● Insert the package size, see the price per unit and easily compare item packs.
● See how much money you can save or waste for each list.
● Identify on the fly items you're paying too much thanks to color pricing.
● Share and synchronize your lists on multiple devices by enabling the Dropbox sync. Or send your lists via email, WhatsApp, SMS or iMessage.
● Backup your data to avoid data loss.
● Customize IntelliList by choosing among 19 color templates, 19 different icons and 20 fonts.
● Use IntelliList on all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch): it’s an universal app.
USERS AND BLOGGERS SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT INTELLILIST
● 'Thanks to saved money I have already recovered the app cost' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I have been trying different apps to find a great shopping list, and now I've found it' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'IntelliList is an uncluttered, well-organized shopping list that is surprisingly easy to navigate and use' (AppAdvice.com) ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I don't see myself without this app' ∗∗∗∗∗
The base version lets you create or customize up to 25 items. To create or customize an unlimited number of items you can upgrade to the full version (with a one time in-app purchase).
The matching between barcodes/photos and items is managed in a social way, through the community of IntelliList users. Inevitably, in the beginning only few barcodes/photo will be recognized. But the more people use IntelliList, the better IntelliList will get.
If you have problems or suggestions please contact us via email@example.com (you can do this from within the app itself). We are not able to help you if you simply leave a comment on the App Store. We give the greatest importance to the quality and reliability of the application, and we will be happy to solve any problem.
What's New in Version 6.2.1
In a world where most of the apps require the subscription or registration to services, IntelliList remains one of the few apps to still release, after 7 years, free updates for all of its users :-)
If you like IntelliList and if you want to keep free updates coming please leave a review. It MEANS A LOT for us, really. Thank you! PS: if you have already left a review in the past you can repost or update it, and it will only take a moment.
● Alternative app icons! You can choose among 19 alternative app icons, one for each color template. Your Home screen will never be the same (iOS 10.3+ only).
● Archived lists: no more browsing among hundreds of archived lists, now you can search your archived lists by name.
● Aisles: no more browsing among tens of aisles, now you can search your aisles by name.
● Stores: no more browsing among tens of stores, now you can search your stores by name.
● Lists and in cart items: a lighter font is used for in cart items.
● Better support for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPad 2017.
● Dropbox SDK: migrated to the version 2 of the API (required a huge amount of work).
● Some minor bug fixes.
Love this Simple & Versatile App
At one point I wasn't sure I liked this App, but now I am loving it!
I rated it 4 stars only because if items in the cart could move automatically to a panty list after check out, that would be 5 stars!!!!!
I created 2 shopping list and one I labeled zPANTRY (z so this list would always be the last list)
The shopping list is for 1. Need now and the other is need soon.
You can scan the products and if someone else added it, all you have to do is put your store and price of the item.
You can add different stores and their prices to compare them.
There is a photo picture of your items. Tap the picture in the list and that is like a checked list, item is now in your check out. The total of the list and the total of the checkout appears at the top. Which is great when you are on a budget.
The only minus here is tax is not added in checkout mode or I haven't figured that part yet.
After I purchase everything, I remove them from checkout. Then I move them one by one, to my zPANTRY list. So now I have a list of products I have on hand. I know where I bought it and what it cost me.
You can use this using generically named items. I like having a picture, the brand, the size, the quantity in the pack, the price. You can have the size by pieces, oz, gram, fl oz etc. so versatile!
I am still learning the features, but I like what I have learned so far.
They responded within a day from when I put in a request for a "how to". It wasn't the generic answer from their instructions either. Very, very helpful!!!
This is a great app. I don't mind paying for it as I use it often. I would like to recommend being able to change the price per lb to any unit on the next update. Especially for packaged items. I would like to do price per item instead of price per lb for everything. Like if I bought case of packaged drinks, giving me price per lb is not very helpful. I'd rather see how much it costs me per bottle.
And maybe I missed it, but I don't see where I input or set up my emails to be able to contact the team for suggestions, report bugs, etc.
otherwise the app is great for my needs
Great time saver and organizer
Helps keep me on track and make smart decisions.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 13, 2017
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mario Zullo
- © 2012-2017 Ameridea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 'Unlimited items'$4.99