IntelliList - Grocery Shopping List & Price Book
By Mario Zullo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
IntelliList is an easy-to-use shopping list for all the family with NO recurring fees, NO monthly subscriptions, NO different plans, NO advertisements: if you want (and it isn't mandatory), you can unlock advanced features with a single one-time in-app purchase.
After 7 years of continuous development, tens of updates, 3 complete rewrites and thousands of installs, we pride ourselves on being the most advanced and yet the most easy-to-use shopping list app on the App Store.
WHY CHOOSE INTELLILIST?
● Browse hundreds of preloaded items, scan a barcode or insert your own items.
● Add a photo to your items and never be confused about what to buy.
● Reuse archived lists, add items to your favorites and browse your purchase history.
● Organize items in aisles, and change aisles order to suit your local store.
● Archive your lists to reuse them and to see statistics about your purchases (for example you can identify cheaper and most expensive stores, overall and grouped by aisles).
● For each item you can save all the prices you want and compare prices of various stores.
● Insert the package size, see the price per unit and easily compare item packs.
● See how much money you can save or waste for each list.
● Identify on the fly items you're paying too much thanks to color pricing.
● Share and synchronize your lists on multiple devices by enabling the Dropbox sync. Or send your lists via email, WhatsApp, SMS or iMessage.
● Backup your data to avoid data loss.
● Customize IntelliList by choosing among 19 color templates, 19 different icons and 20 fonts.
● Use IntelliList on all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch): it’s an universal app.
USERS AND BLOGGERS SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT INTELLILIST
● 'Thanks to saved money I have already recovered the app cost' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I have been trying different apps to find a great shopping list, and now I've found it' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'IntelliList is an uncluttered, well-organized shopping list that is surprisingly easy to navigate and use' (AppAdvice.com) ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I don't see myself without this app' ∗∗∗∗∗
The base version lets you create or customize up to 25 items. To create or customize an unlimited number of items you can upgrade to the full version (with a one time in-app purchase).
The matching between barcodes/photos and items is managed in a social way, through the community of IntelliList users. Inevitably, in the beginning only few barcodes/photo will be recognized. But the more people use IntelliList, the better IntelliList will get.
If you have problems or suggestions please contact us via email@example.com (you can do this from within the app itself). We are not able to help you if you simply leave a comment on the App Store. We give the greatest importance to the quality and reliability of the application, and we will be happy to solve any problem.
What's New in Version 6.2.1
In a world where most of the apps require the subscription or registration to services, IntelliList remains one of the few apps to still release, after 7 years, free updates for all of its users :-)
If you like IntelliList and if you want to keep free updates coming please leave a review. It MEANS A LOT for us, really. Thank you! PS: if you have already left a review in the past you can repost or update it, and it will only take a moment.
● Alternative app icons! You can choose among 19 alternative app icons, one for each color template. Your Home screen will never be the same (iOS 10.3+ only).
● Archived lists: no more browsing among hundreds of archived lists, now you can search your archived lists by name.
● Aisles: no more browsing among tens of aisles, now you can search your aisles by name.
● Stores: no more browsing among tens of stores, now you can search your stores by name.
● Lists and in cart items: a lighter font is used for in cart items.
● Better support for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPad 2017.
● Dropbox SDK: migrated to the version 2 of the API (required a huge amount of work).
● Some minor bug fixes.
LOVE this app!
I used grocery gadget for awhile until they ruined it. Searched for a long time and finally tried this app. It took a minute to set up and get used to the way this app works but it was worth every moment. It is wonderful! I can compare prices by stores, look up what store I found a product, see what my cart actually costs, see photos of my products, scan barcodes and many other great features. My only wish is that I could organize aisles for each of my stores so that if I am in Costco the isles were arranged for that store or if I am at Walmart they were arranged by that store. Every store is set up differently but the aisles can only be arranged one way. I am so happy with the app that I will deal with that. I must mention that several updates without a single problem!!! Hats off to the IntelliList list team. Worth every penny!!! I almost forgot one of my favorite features... I can text, email or print a list for my hubby. He loves how fast I can give him a detailed list. I did read other reviews. I don't know the IntelliList people or give reviews very often. My review is honest and based on my experience. UPDATE: This is still one of my favorite apps and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to organize and simplify their lives. We all need groceries! Why not make the process less work?
I love IntelliList because I can create multiple shopping lists and I even put in lists by store. I call one my TODAY list if there are things I need to pick up today. When you put an item in your cart you can add the price so you keep track of your shopping expense. The list crosses it off the cart. And it keeps track by store. The only thing I would like to see added is a way to clear the list of things I have bought after check out but have a basic list remain. I like seeing things I buy regularly so I don't forget them like blueberries and strawberries for example. The way I know to do this is to delete the item. I have lists for Next Week, Family Events, Today, and by stores like Costco so I remember what I need when I go there. I also like the pictures of the item the app gives if you click the arrow to the right of the name like corn or coffee. And when you start another list and put in an item you've used before, the picture comes up. Big bonus, if you've gone overboard on spending, you can put some items back for next time!
Awesome app and even better customer service!
Initially this app was great however something has happened and I don’t know what or how to fix it. Generally when you open the app the main screen has buttons for Lists, Coupons, etc. However all of a sudden today when I open the app it opens to my last used List and I am not able to find any way to get that initial screen back. I have even tried shutting down my phone but this didn’t help either. If I get help with this I will probably buy the app because it is a good one. This current issue will cause me to change my mind if I can’t get it fixed.
UPDATE: customer service responded quickly and even on the weekends! Come to find out the app was working as it should and it was my own confusion with another app I had previously tried. Good work guys and thank you for your patience with my grandma brain.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 13, 2017
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mario Zullo
- © 2012-2017 Ameridea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 'Unlimited items'$4.99