IntelliList - Grocery Shopping List
By Mario Zullo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IntelliList is a fast, smart and fun way to manage and share your shopping lists.
After 6 years of continuous development, tens of updates, 3 complete rewrites and thousands downloads and installs, we pride ourselves on being the most advanced and yet the most easy-to-use shopping list app on the App Store.
WHY CHOOSE INTELLILIST?
● Browse hundreds of preloaded items, scan a barcode or insert your own items.
● Add a photo to your items and never be confused about what to buy.
● Reuse archived lists, add items to your favorites and browse your purchase history.
● Organize items in aisles, and change aisles order to suit your local store.
● Archive your lists to reuse them and to see statistics about your purchases (for example you can identify cheaper and most expensive stores, overall and grouped by aisles).
● For each item you can save all the prices you want and compare prices of various stores.
● Insert the package size, see the price per unit and easily compare item packs.
● See how much money you can save or waste for each list.
● Identify on the fly items you're paying too much thanks to color pricing.
● Share and synchronize your lists on multiple devices by enabling the Dropbox sync. Or send your lists via email, WhatsApp, SMS or iMessage.
● Backup your data to avoid data loss.
● Customize IntelliList by choosing among 12 color templates and among 20 fonts.
● Use IntelliList on all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch): it’s an universal app.
USERS AND BLOGGERS SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT INTELLILIST
● 'Thanks to saved money I have already recovered the app cost' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I have been trying different apps to find a great shopping list, and now I've found it' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'IntelliList is an uncluttered, well-organized shopping list that is surprisingly easy to navigate and use' (AppAdvice.com) ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I don't see myself without this app' ∗∗∗∗∗
The base version lets you create or customize up to 25 items. To create or customize an unlimited number of items you can upgrade to the full version (with a one time in-app purchase).
The matching between barcodes/photos and items is managed in a social way, through the community of IntelliList users. Inevitably, in the beginning only few barcodes/photo will be recognized. But the more people use IntelliList, the better IntelliList will get.
If you have problems or suggestions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org (you can do this from within the app itself). We are not able to help you if you simply leave a comment on the App Store. We give the greatest importance to the quality and reliability of the application, and we will be happy to solve any problem.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
In a world where most of the apps require the subscription or registration to services, IntelliList remains one of the few apps to still release, after 6 years, free updates for all of its users :-)
If you like IntelliList and if you want to keep free updates coming please leave a review. It MEANS A LOT for us, really. Thank you! PS: if you have already left a review in the past you can repost or update it, and it will only take a moment.
####### 6.1.0, 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 #######
● Today widget: works great on iOS 10.
● Little enhancements and minor bug fixes.
####### 6.0.0 #######
● Item photo: you can rotate the photo at any angle.
● Added 6 new color templates: Eucalyptus, Halloween, Saffron, Pomegranate, Plum and Bronze Patina.
● Updated some sound effects.
● iOS 10: IntelliList works great on the upcoming iOS 10.
● Added direct support for iPhone SE and iPad Pro 9.7-inch.
UNDER THE HOOD ENHANCEMENTS
● Migrated away from Parse (it will be shutdown soon) to CloudKit for the managing of the barcode scanning feature. This required a huge amount of work.
● Framework updates.
● A lot of minor bug fixes.
LOVE this app!
I used grocery gadget for awhile until they ruined it. Searched for a long time and finally tried this app. It took a minute to set up and get used to the way this app works but it was worth every moment. It is wonderful! I can compare prices by stores, look up what store I found a product, see what my cart actually costs, see photos of my products, scan barcodes and many other great features. My only wish is that I could organize aisles for each of my stores so that if I am in Costco the isles were arranged for that store or if I am at Walmart they were arranged by that store. Every store is set up differently but the aisles can only be arranged one way. I am so happy with the app that I will deal with that. I must mention that several updates without a single problem!!! Hats off to the IntelliList list team. Worth every penny!!! I almost forgot one of my favorite features... I can text, email or print a list for my hubby. He loves how fast I can give him a detailed list. I did read other reviews. I don't know the IntelliList people or give reviews very often. My review is honest and based on my experience.
Well thought out app
I like to be organized in my shopping and this one, so far, seems to fit the bill best. I like the way I can have multiple lists and can organize by aisles. I also like how I can use real photos in the list items and that when I am shopping, I can see items left to add to cart or all items. A few improvements are needed to make it less cumbersome when adding list items. Takes too many steps to add multiple items. Also, it is too time consuming, for me at least, to add in prices. Would like option to hide the price section. Also, seems to be a lot of other options but the directions aren't very clear. Can't figure out how to use stores and add a list to that option so I just name my lists with different store names. Would love an Apple Watch component. The last grocery app I used had that but it crashed constantly. This app is the best I have used so far and I definitely recommend it.
Best List App!!!...
This List-App had everything I was looking for, plus more... I particularly wanted a list that I could share with my husband, we could both update it on our own phones, and the changes each of us make could be
synced immediately to the other's phone. This app is great for this use. I use this with my DropBox account and it works without a problem.
A temporary drawback: This app does not have a robust database of brand-name items already listed in it, so you will be scanning and entering your most used stuff at first, but since I add mostly Organic stuff, most lists wouldn't have them anyway... Soon, a great many of my personal items were listed and then using this everyday became very easy. I don't mind helping to build the database because I can tell a lot of love and care went into making this app, and I am glad to help. Thank-you for a great app!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mario Zullo
- © 2012-2016 Ameridea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 'Unlimited items'$4.99