IntelliList - Grocery Shopping List (with barcode scan and Dropbox sync)
By Mario Zullo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IntelliList is a fast, smart and fun way to manage and share your shopping lists.
After 5 years of continuous development, tens of updates, 3 complete rewrites and thousands downloads and installs, we pride ourselves on being the most advanced and yet the most easy-to-use shopping list app on the App Store.
WHY CHOOSE INTELLILIST?
● Browse hundreds of preloaded items, scan a barcode or insert your own items.
● Add a photo to your items and never be confused about what to buy.
● Reuse archived lists, add items to your favorites and browse your purchase history.
● Organize items in aisles, and change aisles order to suit your local store.
● Archive your lists to reuse them and to see statistics about your purchases (for example you can identify cheaper and most expensive stores, overall and grouped by aisles).
● For each item you can save all the prices you want and compare prices of various stores.
● Insert the package size, see the price per unit and easily compare item packs.
● See how much money you can save or waste for each list.
● Identify on the fly items you're paying too much thanks to color pricing.
● Share and synchronize your lists on multiple devices by enabling the Dropbox sync. Or send your lists via email, WhatsApp, SMS or iMessage.
● Backup your data to avoid data loss.
● Customize IntelliList by choosing among 12 color templates and among 20 fonts.
● Use IntelliList on all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch): it’s an universal app.
USERS AND BLOGGERS SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT INTELLILIST
● 'Thanks to saved money I have already recovered the app cost' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I have been trying different apps to find a great shopping list, and now I've found it' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'IntelliList is an uncluttered, well-organized shopping list that is surprisingly easy to navigate and use' (AppAdvice.com) ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I don't see myself without this app' ∗∗∗∗∗
The base version lets you create or customize up to 25 items. To create or customize an unlimited number of items you can upgrade to the full version (with a one time in-app purchase).
The matching between barcodes/photos and items is managed in a social way, through the community of IntelliList users. Inevitably, in the beginning only few barcodes/photo will be recognized. But the more people use IntelliList, the better IntelliList will get.
If you have problems or suggestions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org (you can do this from within the app itself). We are not able to help you if you simply leave a comment on the App Store. We give the greatest importance to the quality and reliability of the application, and we will be happy to solve any problem.
What's New in Version 5.1.1
If you like IntelliList and if you want to keep free updates coming please leave a review. It MEANS A LOT for us, really. Thank you!
● IntelliList now works great on the new iOS 9.
● San Francisco is now the new default font.
● Added support for new devices.
● Minor bug fixes.
Favorite shopping list app so far
I've tried a couple of grocery list apps before, and this is by far the best one yet. It took some adjustment, and I needed to contact the developer for help, but he was very customer-service-oriented, and always promptly responded to my questions. Once I got used to the different (better) way this app works, compared to the previous apps I'd used, it became intuitive and efficient to quickly create a new and unique shopping list for each trip to the store.
I'm a little disappointed in the barcode scanning feature, because most of the items in my local grocery store that I would want to scan aren't in IntelliList's database, so I have to create an entirely new record for each one the vast majority of items that I regularly purchase in my grocery store. But that doesn't seriously compromise the overall usefulness of this app. It's just a bit less convenient than I'd originally thought. Still, it's a great app and I'd buy it again.
So my wife and I have made an attempt to budget. We have bills down no problem. It was always the groceries that killed us! Going over budget by $20-$40 dollars every time was too easy and happened often. You go in saying one dollar amount and leave spending another. THIS APP WORKED. It was off by $3 dollars instead of $30 that we're usually off by. THANKS, SAVED OUR BUDGET. WORTH THE MONEY TO BUY.
I've tried numerous apps and this is my favorite. I like being able to compare prices under one place, rather than comparing to each store list.
One option I did love having, from another app, was having a Check Box, rather than lining the item out.
I keep my standard lists & it's easier to see what I need using the check box.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mario Zullo
- © 2012-2015 Ameridea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 'Unlimited items'$3.99