IntelliList - Grocery Shopping List
By Mario Zullo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IntelliList is a fast, smart and fun way to manage and share your shopping lists.
After 6 years of continuous development, tens of updates, 3 complete rewrites and thousands downloads and installs, we pride ourselves on being the most advanced and yet the most easy-to-use shopping list app on the App Store.
WHY CHOOSE INTELLILIST?
● Browse hundreds of preloaded items, scan a barcode or insert your own items.
● Add a photo to your items and never be confused about what to buy.
● Reuse archived lists, add items to your favorites and browse your purchase history.
● Organize items in aisles, and change aisles order to suit your local store.
● Archive your lists to reuse them and to see statistics about your purchases (for example you can identify cheaper and most expensive stores, overall and grouped by aisles).
● For each item you can save all the prices you want and compare prices of various stores.
● Insert the package size, see the price per unit and easily compare item packs.
● See how much money you can save or waste for each list.
● Identify on the fly items you're paying too much thanks to color pricing.
● Share and synchronize your lists on multiple devices by enabling the Dropbox sync. Or send your lists via email, WhatsApp, SMS or iMessage.
● Backup your data to avoid data loss.
● Customize IntelliList by choosing among 12 color templates and among 20 fonts.
● Use IntelliList on all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch): it’s an universal app.
USERS AND BLOGGERS SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT INTELLILIST
● 'Thanks to saved money I have already recovered the app cost' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I have been trying different apps to find a great shopping list, and now I've found it' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'IntelliList is an uncluttered, well-organized shopping list that is surprisingly easy to navigate and use' (AppAdvice.com) ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I don't see myself without this app' ∗∗∗∗∗
The base version lets you create or customize up to 25 items. To create or customize an unlimited number of items you can upgrade to the full version (with a one time in-app purchase).
The matching between barcodes/photos and items is managed in a social way, through the community of IntelliList users. Inevitably, in the beginning only few barcodes/photo will be recognized. But the more people use IntelliList, the better IntelliList will get.
If you have problems or suggestions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org (you can do this from within the app itself). We are not able to help you if you simply leave a comment on the App Store. We give the greatest importance to the quality and reliability of the application, and we will be happy to solve any problem.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
In a world where most of the apps require the subscription or registration to services, IntelliList remains one of the few apps to still release, after 6 years, free updates for all of its users :-)
If you like IntelliList and if you want to keep free updates coming please leave a review. It MEANS A LOT for us, really. Thank you! PS: if you have already left a review in the past you can repost or update it, and it will only take a moment.
####### 6.1.0, 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 #######
● Today widget: works great on iOS 10.
● Little enhancements and minor bug fixes.
####### 6.0.0 #######
● Item photo: you can rotate the photo at any angle.
● Added 6 new color templates: Eucalyptus, Halloween, Saffron, Pomegranate, Plum and Bronze Patina.
● Updated some sound effects.
● iOS 10: IntelliList works great on the upcoming iOS 10.
● Added direct support for iPhone SE and iPad Pro 9.7-inch.
UNDER THE HOOD ENHANCEMENTS
● Migrated away from Parse (it will be shutdown soon) to CloudKit for the managing of the barcode scanning feature. This required a huge amount of work.
● Framework updates.
● A lot of minor bug fixes.
LOVE this app!
I used grocery gadget for awhile until they ruined it. Searched for a long time and finally tried this app. It took a minute to set up and get used to the way this app works but it was worth every moment. It is wonderful! I can compare prices by stores, look up what store I found a product, see what my cart actually costs, see photos of my products, scan barcodes and many other great features. My only wish is that I could organize aisles for each of my stores so that if I am in Costco the isles were arranged for that store or if I am at Walmart they were arranged by that store. Every store is set up differently but the aisles can only be arranged one way. I am so happy with the app that I will deal with that. I must mention that several updates without a single problem!!! Hats off to the IntelliList list team. Worth every penny!!! I almost forgot one of my favorite features... I can text, email or print a list for my hubby. He loves how fast I can give him a detailed list. I did read other reviews. I don't know the IntelliList people or give reviews very often. My review is honest and based on my experience.
Best app for the grocery store
I used this grocery shopping list for the first time and thought it was perfect! I did not use all the features as it was not needed at this time. I did make my list, seperated by store, moved a few things around to put them on the same aisle as it is in the store and even moved from one list to another. I love the part where you can use a photos of the brand you want (this is for my spouse who will use it if/when he goes to the store without me). I love the fact that you could enlarge the photo (by pressing on it) that you could press the photo after it is in your cart and it draws a line through the item and shows a picture of the grocery card (indicating that item has been picked up) There are more features that I have not used but is it worth it OH YEAH!
I love this app
I had downloaded at least 16 prior apps trying to find one I could completely customize, this is the last one I downloaded because it worked.
The only reason I gave it a 4 is because coupons can't be synced with the items on your list. Hopefully at some point this feature will be added to it.
Tech support is fantastic it only takes hours until they email with answers to questions. So glad I finally found it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mario Zullo
- © 2012-2016 Ameridea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 'Unlimited items'$4.99