Interact - Do more with your Contacts!
By Agile Tortoise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
=== Interact works best for iCloud, Google or other CardDAV Contact Accounts ===
=== Exchange Users should read note below! ===
Interact empowers you and your contacts to get more done in less time, with features like group management, one-tap contact creation, and more you won't find in the built-in iOS Contacts app.
#### Harness Your Contacts and Groups ####
* Create, delete, and manage contact groups for easy, quick communication with teams, friends, and family.
* Edit, delete, and manage contacts much faster than with built-in iOS tools.
* Backup contacts, on-demand or scheduled.
* Arrange the default ordering of email, phone, and other details to fit your needs.
* Use your contacts with a growing list of third-party apps for messaging, mapping, and other tasks previously not possible on iOS.
* Interact supports contacts local on your device or synced with iCloud, Google, and other services.
#### Create Contacts Easier with the Scratchpad ####
* Create or update contacts by simply selecting text in email signatures, webpages, and most other apps.
* Save time with natural language parsing, which identifies names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and other details in plain text, then automatically sorts them into the proper contact fields.
* Use the Scratchpad in Interact to quickly create new contacts, or use the Interact "Create Contact" app extension in most other apps.
#### Communicate Faster ####
* It's just one tap to message or email a single contact or entire groups.
* Juggle apps less, send more: message and email photos and documents from many other Document Provider apps, including Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more.
* Use the Interact Share extension in most apps to quickly share files, links, images, and even text to individuals or groups via email and Messages.
#### And More ####
* Backup contact data to iCloud Drive.
* Universal app - one purchase covers iPhone and iPad.
* iPad multitasking and iPad Pro support.
* 3D Touch Support on iPhone 6s.
* Spotlight integration for contact group search.
* Great VoiceOver and Accessibility support.
#### What Interact is NOT ####
Interact works exclusively with the contacts you have setup through accounts in the iOS Settings app. All contact data is derived from accounts configured in iOS Settings, and all changes are saved to those same accounts. Interact does not require any sign up/accounts, and NEVER uploads any of your contact data to any outside servers. Interact works within the limitations of the iOS Contacts frameworks, so may not fully support some accounts. Details about limitations are available on our website.
#### Exchange Users ####
Interact works best for users who store their contacts in iCloud or "On my phone".
Users of Microsoft Exchange based contact accounts should be aware the group features are not supported for Exchange accounts. Contact capture and communication features work great with Exchange, however.
#### Feedback ####
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @interact_app on Twitter, like Interact on Facebook, or contact us at email@example.com. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
#### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
- **Fix:** Text in Contact Scratchpad extension did not always resize for keyboard properly with longer texts.
- **Fix:** Simplify background refresh operations to avoid problems with blank group list.
- **Fix:** Move scheduled backup check to when the app is backgrounded.
- **Fix:** Simplify group loading when group list is displayed to avoid issues with duplicate or empty group list.
Help & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Tips: @interact_app Twitter or like us on Facebook
Review and ratings are always appreciated!
I use an exchange server exclusively for my contacts. Obviously, I was very disappointed when I realized my $4 was nothing more than a donation, as the primary features of this app are NOT available when using exchange.
Yes, after taking another look at the developer's description, the limitations on exchange accounts are clearly stated. Of course, one could argue that the third paragraph of the expanded description may not be the best place for a disclaimer that essentially disqualifies this apps features for certain users.
Ultimately, I know I can't blame anyone other than myself for not reading more carefully prior to purchase, so all I can do is urge exchange users to be aware that this app IS NOT for you. Save your money for the coffee shop... Lesson learned.
Useful, could be more useful
I use Interact quite often, and it's very handy for working with the membership of a local civic group. This would be a five-star rating if Interact were able to automatically break texting (SMS) down to batches of nine or fewer recipients… most cell carriers don't allow SMS texts to be sent to more than nine recipients at a time. I have other apps that do this, but it would be great to have all necessary functionality right in one app.
Still, get Interact. You'll love everything it can do. I used to have to jump on my Mac for many of the things I now do in Interact on my iPhone and iPad.
The Ultimate Contacts Companion
I've had to juggle between several apps that haven't been updated in years to be able to move around contacts into groups on iOS. No longer. This one does it perfectly. I can easily tell which contacts are not in a group and move them to one. The text pad is a revolutionary concept. It conforms to you and not the other way around. Also a great tool to send messages, files, emails, etc. to multiple contacts. Amazing functionality for an amazing price. Thank you!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Agile Tortoise
- © 2016 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.