Interact - Do more with your Contacts!
By Agile Tortoise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
=== Interact works best for iCloud, Google or other CardDAV Contact Accounts ===
=== Exchange Users should read note below! ===
Interact empowers you and your contacts to get more done in less time, with features like group management, one-tap contact creation, and more you won't find in the built-in iOS Contacts app.
#### Harness Your Contacts and Groups ####
* Create, delete, and manage contact groups for easy, quick communication with teams, friends, and family.
* Edit, delete, and manage contacts much faster than with built-in iOS tools.
* Backup contacts, on-demand or scheduled.
* Arrange the default ordering of email, phone, and other details to fit your needs.
* Use your contacts with a growing list of third-party apps for messaging, mapping, and other tasks previously not possible on iOS.
* Interact supports contacts local on your device or synced with iCloud, Google, and other services.
#### Create Contacts Easier with the Scratchpad ####
* Create or update contacts by simply selecting text in email signatures, webpages, and most other apps.
* Save time with natural language parsing, which identifies names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and other details in plain text, then automatically sorts them into the proper contact fields.
* Use the Scratchpad in Interact to quickly create new contacts, or use the Interact "Create Contact" app extension in most other apps.
#### Communicate Faster ####
* It's just one tap to message or email a single contact or entire groups.
* Juggle apps less, send more: message and email photos and documents from many other Document Provider apps, including Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more.
* Use the Interact Share extension in most apps to quickly share files, links, images, and even text to individuals or groups via email and Messages.
#### And More ####
* Backup contact data to iCloud Drive.
* Universal app - one purchase covers iPhone and iPad.
* iPad multitasking and iPad Pro support.
* 3D Touch Support on iPhone 6s.
* Spotlight integration for contact group search.
* Great VoiceOver and Accessibility support.
#### What Interact is NOT ####
Interact works exclusively with the contacts you have setup through accounts in the iOS Settings app. All contact data is derived from accounts configured in iOS Settings, and all changes are saved to those same accounts. Interact does not require any sign up/accounts, and NEVER uploads any of your contact data to any outside servers. Interact works within the limitations of the iOS Contacts frameworks, so may not fully support some accounts. Details about limitations are available on our website.
#### Exchange Users ####
Interact works best for users who store their contacts in iCloud or "On my phone".
Users of Microsoft Exchange based contact accounts should be aware the group features are not supported for Exchange accounts. Contact capture and communication features work great with Exchange, however.
#### Feedback ####
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @interact_app on Twitter, like Interact on Facebook, or contact us at email@example.com. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
#### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
- [Change] Streamlined performance in several areas.
- [Change] Toned down tint colors a little.
Help & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Tips: @interact_app Twitter or like us on Facebook
Review and ratings are always appreciated!
Powerful in theory but UI is a chaotic mess
I really wanted to love this app, but it's so unintuitive that every time I use it I feel like I need to relearn all its features from scratch. Maybe if you're sending dozens of group emails a day, then you'll be able to put it all together. But as a contacts replacement for everyday use, it's been more annoying than helpful. I've been using it since the week it was released, but I still find myself starting here and giving up and opening the built-in contacts app instead.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Agile Tortoise
- © 2016 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.