Interactive Telling Time - Learning to tell time is fun
By GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- 2012 Parents' Choice Silver Award winner - Parents' Choice Foundation
- Selected by Apple as iPhone App of the Week in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Overall New & Noteworthy in France, China
- Discover an easy and fun way to learn analog/digital clocks.
- Learn to tell the time in different languages! Multiple languages all recorded by native speakers (English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Korean, Chinese and Italian).
"a thorough, well thought out approach to learning and practicing the art of telling time" -- www.theiphonemom.com
"an incredible process to teach your child time-based concepts using nothing but your iPad or iPhone" - 5 out of 5 stars -- www.theiphoneappreview.com
- Includes 9 beautifully hand drawn interactive clocks that comes with movable hour and minutes hands especially designed for small fingers!
This app was made for you by artists and educators, with the help from school teachers and mother’s groups to bring you the best app in learning to tell the time for young beginners. We understand the many challenges faced by parents when explaining concepts to young children and that is why Interactive Telling Time balances the need for learning with fun and interactive games.
Interactive Telling Time is great for kids from ages 3 to 12 and comes in 5 difficulty levels so that it helps kids master telling time progressively (statistics is provided to help keep track of your child’s progress).
Beautifully illustrated with many adorable clock designs and accompanied by encouraging voice-overs and cheerful background music, this app creates a kid-friendly environment to enhance their learning experience.
Interactive Telling Time Features:
- Universal app for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Learn to set the time via Interactive clocks with movable hour and minute hand!
- Learn to read a clock/to tell time.
- Learn conversion between analog clock and digital clock
- Learn the concept of day and night.
- Learn how to use AM/PM, 12 hour and 24 hour clock notation.
- Quiz Mode (Learn concepts such as ‘o’clock‘, ‘midnight’, ‘half past’, ‘quarter past’, ‘quarter to’, ‘past’, ‘to’, etc.)
- Designed for kids aged 3-12! 5 difficulty levels to choose from.
- A score board to keep track of kid’s progress
- Tutorials for young learners.
- Virtual Aquarium reward - Your kids will want to play to try to win all the rewards!
Beautifully designed interface:
- 9 Beautifully Hand Drawn Interactive Clock including:
+ Simple Teaching Clock (crisp indicators to make it simple and easy)
+ Lion Clock,
+ Train Clock,
+ Aquarium Clock,
+ Moon Clock,
+ Flower Clock,
+ Gears Clock,
+ Owl Clock and
+ Seven Wonders Clock!
- Creatively designed animated rotating earth which alternates between sunrise, noon, sunset, and night backgrounds.
- Easy to use interface specifically designed for young learners
Additional Fun Games with educational values:
- Stop The Clock - A fun and exciting game designed with an educational focus. With the clock minutes hand ticking, kids will have to stop the clock as per quiz question (for example, Stop the clock at 9:45!).
- Clock Puzzle - help kids learn the positions and use of all clock components such as digits, hour hand and minute hand.
- Discover time at your own pace in our new Explore Time play mode!
* Still undecided? Try our lite version for FREE!
Just search for “Interactive Telling Time Lite” in the App Store
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
What's New in Version 3.5
- Minor bug fixes
Fun way to tell time
I had the lite version and my daughter loves this game and decided to buy the full version. I love the idea of Having more theme clocks to play with, however you can't choose what settings you want to use because they are pre programmed. They should add more themes that kids can unlock as rewards for playing. I have to agree with other readers...the half past is confusing for younger ages..I think it would be best if they added a section that just taught the half past and quarter two stuff and left the regular clock to say six thirty instead. Same goes for the clock playing. Overall this is a great game and I am impressed.
Tailor to your child's level, sufficient work before reward
This is a great tool to help your child learn to tell time by practicing setting & reading time on an analog clock as well as a digital clock. Parents can customize the learning by setting tasks to read time on the hour, half hour, quarter hour, fives, or minutes. Different clock faces allow for additional assistance or challenge by showing minutes or counting by fives. Great homeschooling tool!
Terrific educational tool!
My homeschooled second grade munchkin was having a lot of time figuring out minutes in telling time, no matter what we did. This app was not only instrumental in helping her figure it out, she LOVES it as a game, and spends time on it every day of her own initiative. I would love to see other math apps just like it! I would buy them all. This was worth every cent.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- © 2014 GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.