Interior Design for iPad
By Black Mana Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Interior Design for iPad is now FREE. For a more professional interior design app, please check the much improved version, TapGlance.
Check out videos and renders of TapGlance at www.tapglance.com
Direct link to the app - https://itunes.apple.com/app/tapglance/id942725583
Picked for Top 50 Must Have iPad Apps by TIME Magazine!
Interior Design for iPad by Black Mana Studios is the #1 best-selling lifestyle app in the US, UK, Canada and 14 other countries!
Interior Design for iPad is a user-friendly app that gives you the power to take on any interior design project or create any floorplan quickly and easily. With little to no learning curve, you could be designing your new interior in as little as 5 minutes.
Go from drawing your floor plans in 2D to walking through them in vivid, stunning 3D. You can drag and drop objects within your layout and remove walls, alter the shape of rooms, or add onto your layout as simply as tapping the screen. With over 3300 objects and materials included in the app for free, you can customize every surface or piece of furniture in your layout, even installing wood floors by choosing from a selection of real wood grains.
Interior Design for iPad is one of the only mobile apps in the world that supports render, giving you the ability to create an amazing 3D image of your design including shadows and other special effects. The render feature is available on iPad 2 and above.
Once you’ve completed your layout, you can share it with friends, family, or colleagues by exporting it to email, photo album, Dropbox, or your favorite social networking sites.
* See the app in action at www.interior-design-ipad.com
Features and Highlights:
* Drag and Drop of materials in 3D - It’s easy to see how your home would look with new floors added or a wall taken out. You can drag and drop walls, floors, and other materials in real time and instantly see a 3D image of the changes in your layout.
* Built in rendering gives an amazing, lifelike image (iPad 2 and above) - Interior Design for iPad is the world’s first interior design app (yes, world’s first) with built-in rendering capabilities to make the final image more vivid and realistic. The app includes shadows and other effects to render an amazing image in just minutes, and does it without sacrificing user-friendlessness or performance. You can visit our website to check out some of the designs created and rendered at www.interior-design-ipad.com.
* Drag and drop windows and doors - Drag your windows and doors around your 2D layout to find the perfect position for them.
* Walkthrough/Dollhouse mode in 3D - Take a first hand tour of your layout in walkthrough/dollhouse mode, all in stunning, real-time 3D. You can change the height of the camera to explore every angle in your layout. Use gestures or joystick to move through it.
* Over 50 real wooden floors - While other Interior Design apps will only let you add fake, computerized wood textures, Interior Design for iPad has over 50 wooden floors that are a meticulous photograph of the exact type of wood floor they portray. Not only can you see how your floors will really look, you can use the wood textures to create your own wooden objects or replace any existing wood texture.
* Rooms with Unique Shapes - If the layout you’re creating has unique corners or room features, Interior Design for iPad will help you create the layout precisely no matter how sharp the corners. You can move any wall to the exact position you need.
* Undo/Redo - Whether you are working in Layout, Interior, or 3D mode, you can undo or redo your last actions on your current screen with a simple tap of your finger.
* Stunning real-time 3D - Take a walk through your layout and explore your design in stunning, real-time 3D. Your tour will include amazing furnishings, high quality materials, and perfect lighting to give you a real-life view of your layout.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Solved a bug involving changing plan dimensions system on iOS 8.
Disappointed and now poor ):
I'm using this for fun, and the features they have for interior design are just okay. No decent marble options and there isn't even any granite.
BUT, here is the major problem; It is EXTREMELY difficult to move around, and everything is CRAZY sensitive. you have to be in the room in order to edit the things inside of it and in order to move something all you have to do is tap it, but in order for you to keep it there you have to tap it again to lock it, so you most likely will wonder where your stove went and then later find it in the pond.
they also give you no option to put the walls down and you can only turn around if you are zoomed out. So basically you're using half of your energy to not screw up. it's a "one step forward and two steps back" app. Thought It was just frozen when I was trying to put chairs in my kitchen but the real reason it wasn't showing up was because I was "technically outside" so 23 dining chairs ended up in my backyard.
Just not a functional app and I wanted to rip my hair out. I could go on and on about it but I will go cray, so buy it if you want to go insane but otherwise just wait until they make it somewhat decent.
I wish I had the 8 bucks back because I really need a drink now
😍 Pretty Good But Needs Some Improvements
I love this app so much! I love how you can add more floors- exactly what I was looking for. These are some of the improvements I would like to have:
1. You could add a roof, because when you go into 3D mode, it looks odd, unless you go inside your house.
2. Also, when you add stairs, it can't connect to the second floor, like in real houses.
3. A passthrough would be nice as well, because that way, you don't have to separate the counters weird-- plus, it would look really nice.
4. Here's one thing that would REALLY be cool-- a beach theme section. Because, who knows? Maybe someone wants to design a beach house? That would be an upgrade.
5. When you go 3D in a "person" mode, sometimes the landscape (depends on which one) puts the house on the water, (lake) instead of the land part. It also moves the house, not yourself, when you back out away from it, on a landscape.
Not that realistic.
6. It would be nice if the landscapes had other homes next to yours, that that also looked cartoony like the home your building. It would look more like a neighborhood, or even just a living area.
Overall, this app is really interesting--- Keep it up!
Number one idea😉😊😃😋👍🏻
Well I thought about an idea: 1.you should have ground to make gardens and have more objects for outdoors 2.they should have short stairs that should lead to other room and outside of the house 3.you should have a lot more kitchen and dining room objects 4.you should more bedroom stuff and more windows 5.you should be able to make mansions 6.you should have 300 luxury bedroom,bathroom,dining room,living room etc stuff well that's it please make it on my August 14tg bye😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋☺️☺️☺️☺️😌😌😌
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 19, 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 1.01 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Black Mana Studios
- © Black Mana Studios USA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Custom Logo$29.99