As the first reviews journal in the field of business and management, the International Journal of Management Reviews (IJMR) is an essential reference tool for business academics and doctoral students alike. The journal covers all the main management sub-disciplines including, for example, HRM, OB, International & Strategic Management, Operations Management, Management Sciences, Information Systems & Technology Management, Accounting & Finance, and Marketing. Each issue includes state-of-the-art literature review articles/surveys which examine the relevant literature published on a specific aspect of the sub-discipline, for example, HRM: Appraisal Systems.
The IJMR complements the other publications produced by the British Academy of Management and is deliberately targeted at a wide readership interested in business and management. The journal publishes authoritative literature surveys and reviews. These will address the intellectual and academic needs of the broad academic management community on a global scale.
The British Academy of Management represents the interests of management research to the Economic and Social Research Council and other bodies with involvement in management education and research. The Academy continues to advance the cause of management research and to press for increased funding for this purpose. It also encourages greater collaboration between academic and commercial organisations in pursuit of higher quality research and greater use of the findings in improving British management.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to International Journal of Management Reviews can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $139.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. International Journal of Management Reviews subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $139.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- International Journal of Management Reviews (mobile only) $139.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.