The International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics (IJGO) publishes articles on all aspects of basic and clinical research in the fields of obstetrics and gynecology and related subjects, with emphasis on matters of worldwide interest.
The International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics app is now available on your Apple device from Wiley. The IJGO app brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of systematic reviews, RCTs, original research, expert commentaries, women’s health updates, communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in obstetrics and gynecology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Full Screen Figure and Table Viewer
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.The International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics publishes articles on all aspects of basic and clinical research in the fields of obstetrics and gynecology and related subjects, with emphasis on matters of worldwide interest.
Statement of purpose:
Since its inception, the International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics (IJGO) has had two primary purposes:
1.To serve an international audience by publishing original scientific articles and communications originating in low-income countries which emphasize important obstetric and gynecologic problems, issues, and perspectives, such as maternal mortality and family planning; as well as publishing original articles and communications from the scientific community of high-income countries, with particular emphasis on sharing advances in the specialty of obstetrics and gynecology; and
2.To further the organizational purposes of the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) by providing a means of bringing to the readership decisions of the officers and executive board, reports of the standing committees of FIGO, and information from the FIGO Secretariat in the intervals between meetings of the executive board and the international congresses; and by providing information from the World Health Organization and those other important international organizations that deal with women's health and the specialty of obstetrics and gynecology.
The IJGO is the official publication of the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO).
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
IJGO 1 year sub (mobile only) for 449.99$ (US) per year includes:
- International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics (12 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
The latest version offers an entirely enhanced browsing and reading experience with:
• Access to multiple journals from one society (where applicable)
• Access to back files through search which supports discovery of all content available as HTML across all the journals in the app
• Access to articles available via virtual issues
• Access to request permission to reuse content (via CCC)
• Support for MathJax rendering library (where applicable)
• Ability to keep up to date with the latest articles available via early view or as accepted articles
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IJGO (mobile only) $449.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.