The International Journal of Psychology (IJP) is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the field:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to IJP on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The International Journal of Psychology (IJP) advances psychological research of interest and relevance for the human condition around the world, and serves as the outlet for internationally relevant basic and applied research in scientific psychology.
Contributions are encouraged from all fields of psychology, especially those that address new developments and pursue innovative approaches. Particularly welcome are articles that either (a) incorporate perspectives from different areas within psychology or from disciplines of relevance for psychology, (b) study the role of physical, social and cultural contexts in psychological processes and outcomes, or (c) integrate psychological thinking from different regions in the world.
IJP publishes Brief Research Reports, Regular Empirical Articles, Reviews, and Special Sections with a particular thematic focus. Relevance for an international readership is our prominent goal. IJP does not publish technical articles, or clinical case studies.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to International Journal of Psychology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $999.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. International Journal of Psychology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $999.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 18.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- International Journal of Psychology (mobile only) $999.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.