Being addicted to Internet is a real thing, and people suffer day in and day out with the struggle.
Internet addiction calendar helps you notice that you are addicted to Internet, and helps you stay accountable for when you let yourself log on to the Internet. Use Internet addiction calendar to stop using Internet.
Join the no Internet movement and stop using the Internet! People who have used this app have seen a great increase in self-control and patience. Just take one day at a time and look forward to the new you without Internet in your life. Not only will this app help you stop using the Internet, but it will help you become more social.
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your Internet addiction.
2. 10 Science based facts about Internet addiction, and reasons to quit using the Internet.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to stop using the Internet:
1. Being addicted to the internet means that you have less time for social activity
The internet is a good escape from reality, but it can become too much of a burden when you are constantly check all of your social media, and mindlessly surf the internet.
2. Internet addiction can lead to worse things
When you are addicted to the internet, you will be exposed to many immoral behaviors. This could include violent video games, porn, gambling, and other things that may negatively impact your life. It is important to be aware of this.
3. More time to spend with your family
Family bonding is an important thing in modern culture. With so many distractions including the internet, spending time with family or planning a game night will do wonders for you relationships.
4. More time for hobbies
Internet addiction takes away from time that you could be spending doing what was once your favorite hobby. Or maybe you can take up a new hobby. Just find a way to get away from the internet
5. Are you lying about your internet usage?
If you have been lying about your internet usage, it is safe to say that you might have a problem. The first step to healing is admitting that you have a problem. This can be hard to do, but help is here.
6. Curbing your internet time
A good way to fight internet addiction is to cut back on your time spent on the internet. There are many good resources online that will force you into certain time blocks on your computer and block access during the others.
7. Mindlessly roaming the internet at work
If you find yourself searching the internet for random things when you have deadlines to attend to, you might be addicted to the internet. It is important to know when you stray too far. Keep yourself on the right track.
8. Restless or moody feelings
When you are addicted to the internet, nothing can fill that gap of satisfaction that the internet gives you. You might be on a boat and you can’t stop thinking about checking that next social media post, or watching videos.
9. Trying to cut back but being unsuccessful
As with any addiction, if you find that your efforts are not working out, then you might be addicted to the internet. You will need to really learn to hold yourself accountable if you intend to get ahead.
10. Your future depends on it
Internet addiction is no joke and should be treated like any other addiction. Don’t slack off on the possibilities, and learn to use the internet to your advantage and not to your detriment. Get the help that you deserve.
If you are struggling with internet addiction, go ahead and download Internet Addiction Calendar for FREE now!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.