Internet Status lets you know if your MAC is connected to internet or not.
Get connection status of your Internet / Network connection right from the menu bar. This utility adds a neat colour (Green/Red) icon on the menu bar which lets you know the status of the connection and shows other information as follows.
▸ Shows your Public and Local IP address
▸ Upload/Download speed at the moment.
▸ Export connection status report with date and time in .txt format.
▸ Works with Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacPro, Mac Mini.
▸ Shows Network Speed and Data Usage for current session
▸ Ready for new MacOS Sierra.
Why you should have “Internet Status App"
• See the connection Status with color icons or mono colored icons.
• Shows current Data transfer(Upload/Download) speed.
• Show total data usage from system start.
• Get the public IP address of your computer and just click to copy.
• Retina Display enabled icons with apple dark theme support.
• Option to change status bar icon colour from monochrome to coloured.
• Can choose icon for menu bar from icon set.
Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot.
>> Green/Black icon
Indicates that you are connected to an active network
>> Yellow/Gray icon
Indicates that you are PC is connected, but not an active network
>> Red/Empty Circle icon
Indicates that you are not connected to an active network
>> Public IP
Your public IP address is the IP address that is logged by various servers/devices when you connect to them through your internet connection.
Down: 1.70 Kbps (1.2 Gbps)
Up : 0.25 Kbps (2.2 Gbps)
"Down/Up", Indicate your Download/Upload data speed at the moment
"(1.2 Gbps)" is the total data uploaded or downloaded by your system from start
>> Run at Startup
Enable/Disable launching the app at system login
>> Show Coloured Icon
Show Colored Status Icons or Monochrome
>> Enable Notification
Get notified when you are connected/disconnected from the active network(internet)
>> Export Status Log
Click to read/export all the status logs for internet connection status.
- Now select icons from the set to display in menu bar.
- Improved the notification alert.
- Overall performance improvement.
- Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for me to have since I’m in a place where the internet connection is spotty. It lets me know if its my wi-fi network or the internet itself and saves me some time in wandering around my house to check all my connections… At least I can tell right away when the connection is dropped/restored by watching the icon.
Nothing I hate more than a spammy app
For the last two weeks the app has been sending notifications to rate and review or checkout their other apps. Today I had enough and emailed the developer to get a response that they didn't really care about how I felt, and didn't believe I was still getting them because they had stopped on monday.
the app is useful, sure, but it's fugly as hell and I can get the same info from terminal or network prefs, so not really worth being subjected to spam.
I find the app helfpul as at a glance you can see the netowrk connection and sppeds and so on. Had no issues - but - a question - the company was quick and provided the necessary answer. I would recommend….
- AppYogi Software
- 4.7 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 AppYogi Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.