Apple TV Screenshots
Our favorite word game for Apple TV, Interspeller is Scrabble meets Hangman.. in outer space. No in-app purchases, just fun with words.
From 1 to 4 players take turns guessing words, then placing correctly guessed words on changing game boards for maximum points. It's perfect for your next party game, or playing solo anytime.
Created from scratch for Apple TV, Interspeller is easy to play. To guess words, select from the few letters shown. Try to spell the entire word before making too many incorrect choices. Word definitions are shown to expand your vocabulary.
If you spell the word, it floats above a game board that changes shape and bonuses each level. Place words in space for maximum points. Watch out for negative bonuses!
Play solo to beat your high score and win a variety of Game Center interstellar achievements. You can also play with others to see who gets the most points. Choose from "standard" and "simple" dictionaries. Interspeller does not require game controllers or iPhone apps for multiple players.
Like Interspeller? Please leave a rating in the App Store, thanks!
- Explore new planets with unique board layouts and bonuses
- Multi-player games now give similar word lengths each turn to all players
- New dictionary with 3 times the number of common and uncommon words
- Easy to rotate words using play/pause button
- Hundreds of game play enhancements based on feedback from users and experts
- Stephen Hartford
- 84.2 MB
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Simple Fun Game
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.