By Delta Vee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Interval Run guides you with vocal feedback through your interval exercise. Select a workout, tap 'Start' and focus on your exercise, not the watch.
* Spoken feedback to notify the user when to switch from walking to running (or 8 other types)
* Tabata, Couch 2 5K, Gateway to 8K and One Hour Runner programs included.
* Customizable intervals
* The feedback is spoken over your music (just start the music prior to starting Interval Run)
If you cannot hear the spoken feedback (as reported in one of the reviews)
, please check the following:
- Start some music before starting Interval Run. Otherwise, locking the phone will disable speech.
- If you don't like to listen to music during exercise, please leave the iPhone/iPod unlocked and disable automatic locking from 'Settings/General'.
- Check your volume settings. On the iPhone, Interval Run uses the Ringer volume for speech. You can adjust the ringer volume using the physical volume buttons when music is paused. On the iPod you can bring up the volume dialog by double-clicking the home button.
What's New in Version 1.8.2
Fixed a bug in the run history.
App needs to be fixed for lock screen malfunction!!!!!
I loved this app until something happened when the lock screen was engaged and I'm running and running and thinking, "man it should have told me to walk by now!" And I open my phone to find the app just didn't tell me anything when it was locked and I had gone way longer than I had set it. FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!! Other people have reviewed this problem!!!!!!! Please do something about it - I've had this app for over 5 years. Not cool.
Exactly what I needed
I'm training for my first 5K and have intervals that a trainer gave me - but needed a way to track them. This app is perfect, allowing you to build workouts of varying length and content. I used it while listening to music, and had no trouble hearing the voice commands.
Great app if it worked when the phone was locked
I've used this app for quite a while and on previous versions of iOS and previous phones it's worked great! but on the current version the app keeps stopping when the phone is locked which is totally useless and make the app pointless. The other pluses with this app are the other interval programs that are available
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 18, 2014
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Vee
- © 2008 Delta Vee Ky
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.