Intervallo is an advanced timer that allows you to create, run multiple multiphase timers at the same time and share created timer with a friend by email. The broad configurability makes this timer really universal and applicable in a wide range of functions: from a darkroom timer to a personal secretary.
The main features of the timer Intervallo:
- the ability to create and run simultaneously a set of timers;
- each timer can be divided into several intervals with unique settings for each interval;
- assigning tasks to intervals - dial a number, send a sms or an email;
- automatic start and end at the set time intervals;
- the ability to create a daily starting intervals;
- individual sound schemes of audio notifications for each interval;
- quick timer buttons for one tap timer start;
- share created timer via email.
+ More than 100 Black & White Film Development timer presets;
+ Sport timer presets;
+ Reminder presets;
+ Cooking timer presets;
+ Quick timers to run with one tap.
More info at intervallo.intelligencestorm.com
- minor bugs fixed;
Please update your reviews for the new version!
LIKE - facebook.com/intervalloapp
FOLLOW - twitter.com/intervalloapp
Ratings and Reviews
Could be good
The features and customizability is nice, but the app is a bit glitchy, and it crashes now. This is unacceptable for my uses, as I've created multiple timers for exams. When it crashes, all timers are reset. Accurate exam timing - Ruined. I've searched for alternative apps with similar features, but I haven't found any with the timer program customization that this has. For instance, I can set up a timer for the SAT exam, including section timing for all sections, broken up with the 3 breaks, and have the whole test timed in one timer. You can also view all active timers at once, which is a lifesaver for timing multiple exams.
It would be awesome if it were reliable, which it is not. 3 stars for the features and functionality when it does work. The interface is just OK, and customizing timers is a little confusing and also glitchy. It would be nice to be able to start a timer program from a different point than the beginning, too (like resuming a timed exam halfway through, after an app crash).
Here's hoping for an attentive developer and good updates! I'll hang onto this one because of its potential.
The countdown/up features work well. However setting alarm sounds seems rather complicated. What good is it if you have to constantly watch the app so as to not miss the moment to which you are counting down because you have to create a sound profile to create alarm?! So I continue to use the native app for the ease of use.
I like the different pre-set timers relating to workouts or kitchen timers. That is a nice feature. But having to create sound profiles for alarm sound renders it useless for me.
It has not crashed. Which is why I didn't give the app 1 star.
This app has been useful for holding stretches that have to be held for a certain time period. I can't always see my watch while stretching, so having a larger timer in front of me is handy.
- Dmytro Samokhin
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dmytro Samokhin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.