Interval Training at its best. Users love this app's simplicity, flexibility, fitness tracking, Apple Health integration, and great Apple Watch app.
Let Intervals Pro guide you through any type of interval workout: running, strength training, yoga, stretching, circuit training, boxing, MMA, elliptical, rehabilitation, meditation, 7 minute workouts and many more.
WHAT SETS INTERVALS APART?
• Highly Customizable
• Spoken interval names and prompts
• Customizable alert sounds
• Standalone Apple Watch workouts. Leave your iPhone at home!
• Workout History using Apple Health data
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone!
• Run in the background with the screen locked
• Play music or podcasts while using the app of your choice
• Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for Apple Watch or iPhone
• Fill your Activity Rings
• Backup your timers to iCloud
• Siri and 3D touch
• Share timers with friends
• Confetti, of course!
PERSONALIZE YOUR WORKOUT
• Customize the Name, Duration, Alert, and Color for each interval in your timer
• Customize Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Set a Countdown Alert when the interval is about to end
• Set Warm Up and Cool Down intervals
• Set the number of times to repeat the interval workout
• Optional vibrations at the end of an interval
• Optional halfway alert
• Set target heart rate ranges for each interval
FLEXIBLE INTERVAL DURATIONS
• Time based (e.g., 45 seconds)
• Distance based (e.g., 0.25 MI or KM)
• Count up intervals keep running until your ready for the next interval
• Estimated time or distance. Count down time or distance to zero and then continue the interval, counting up until you're ready to move on
THE BEST APPLE WATCH INTERVAL TIMER
• Intervals on the Apple Watch takes advantage of all the latest fitness app capabilities in watchOS 5.
• Leave your phone at home and workout with Intervals on Apple Watch
• Control your music or podcasts on the "Now Playing" screen
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone
• Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Configurable haptic alert countdown that taps you on the wrist when the interval is ending
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking, and cycling
• Optionally pair an external heart rate monitor to your Apple Watch for use in Intervals
• Workouts contribute to the Apple Watch Activity Rings
WORKOUT HISTORY USING APPLE HEALTH
• Intervals has the best Apple Health integration of any interval training app
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking and cycling
• Detailed stats for every interval
• All your data is safely stored in Apple Health
GREAT FOR RUNNING AND CYCLING
• Interval duration can be set to either a specified time or distance
• Display current pace, pace for the interval, or pace for the entire run
• Configure heart rate ranges per interval
• Analyze each interval of your run in the workout history
• Supported on Apple Watch and iPhone
• Intervals is a great choice for meditation and mindfulness sessions on iPhone or Apple Watch
• Save Mindful Minutes to Apple Health
• 5 soothing meditation sounds
MULTIPLE VOICES AND LANGUAGES
• Select the language and voice to use for all spoken alerts.
• Spoken alerts are localized to 10 languages. Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish are all supported.
BUILT IN WORKOUT TEMPLATES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
• 7 minute workout
• Walk/Run workout for 0 to 5K Training
• Tabata workout
• Nine week Zero to 5K Training Program
SHARE TIMERS WITH FRIENDS
• Easily share your timers with friends to use
Get Intervals today and your workouts will never be the same!
Fix for color picker display issues
Ratings and Reviews
Love, must have
I absolutely love this app. Finding an interval app that is so customizable is hard, and I've tried most out there. This app supersedes all other apps out there, it is super affordable, and the summaries are great. It shows total time, active cal, distance, avg. pace and heart rate. It integrates smoothly with health an the activity rings on the watch if you use that. Also, fully functional on the watch only. I don't carry my phone so finding an app that worked independently was imperative and this one does.
On another note, I had an initial issue when I first upgraded to the paid version where my distance, calories, and avg. pace were not showing in my summary and the developers/support staff not only responded to my email within hours, but walked me through different solutions. I realized that it may have been that I tried using it rather quickly after the upgrade and it possibly took maybe 12-24 hours for the app to fully get to its potential and upgraded features, so I count that as user error, but nonetheless the quick and great support set this above the bar for my standards, so much so that I decided to write my first and only app review and I've been an avid iPhone owner since the first release.
Big thanks to Jeff Bailey, you're an awesome person for this brand, either as a rep, support staff, coder, or creator you've got me hooked and hope to see more from you guys at "Intervals".
This app was recommended to me before I even bought an Apple Watch. Intervals is a phenomenal app for any runner, but especially a runner that does a run-walk routine. I use it for overall distance, time, route, and pace. I really like that after saving the workout, it breaks down average pace for each interval. That shows me when I have slowed down or sped up. I had many questions when I first started using the app and the support is just as good as the app. Almost every single email with questions was answered the same day. I was so impressed with the support that I thanked them in an email. Purchase this app, the price is reasonable, and you will be very happy with the functionality of the app.
Update: After using this app for four months, I still think it’s an incredible app for a great price. I have recommended it to five people (3 have Apple Watches) and they all love it.
Update after WatchOS 5.0.1: There was an issue after the watch update. I emailed the developer after two workouts and he was already working on a fix. Within two days, it was fixed through an update. But I had a few more questions and emailed him again. As always, he replied within a couple of hours. It’s not only the app functions that makes Intervals the best choice, it’s also the amazing support.
Amazing, Simple, Powerful, Flexible
This is my most used and favorite watch app by far. I’ve been using the intervals app since it first hit the app store and have enjoyed a rich set of product updates which is always leveraging new capabilities provided by the hardware or OS. The recent update which added support for approximate timers creation such that when the interval is completed it continues to count upward has found unique applications in my training and provides an incredible level of flexibility to this amazing app. The app also works extremely well with heart rate monitor straps so I don’t have to bounce between the intervals app and apple’s workout app.
The developer has always been super helpful and responsive to my questions so I give customer support an A+ in addition to being a very powerful and flexible app. Well done!
- FourthFrame Technologies LLC
- 53.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 FourthFrame Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Intervals Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.