Into the Dead
By Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a world overrun with the Dead, you have survived… but for how long?
Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Collect loyal canine companions to help keep the horde off your back
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards with Facebook and GameCenter support
• Multiple control schemes with 3D touch support (requires compatible device)
• Share your runs with friends using ReplayKit (requires iOS 9)
• Share progress between devices using iCloud
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
What's New in Version 2.2
○ NEW weapon upgrades for even greater firepower!
• M300 Combat Shotgun: Longer range
• BL68 Submachine Gun: More damage and more ammo
• MW-30 Grenade: Bigger blast
• RH-25 Minigun: Quicker spin-up
○ New LANGUAGES Supported: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Swedish, Latin American Spanish
Honestly, I can't think of anything wrong. This game has amazing graphics and controls. People say it's dumb because it needs to be more like real life. IF IT WAS LIKE REAL LIFE, THIS GAME WOULD JUST BE RUNNING. NO ZOMBIES!!! So this game IS as real as it can get. Plus the guys who write the reviews don't know how to play. I think getting a crappy weapon just emphasizes the whole "Mystery Box" thing. Come on people, you don't write a bad review on COD yet they have a Mystery Box system. Seriously, this game deserves 5 Stars because of everything they do. I hope the creators are happy with this review, and to all you people who rated 3 or 4 stars because it "wasn't like real life," it's an apocalypse. It's not real, and neither is Black Ops Zombies. Stop trying to freak the creators out and realize that none of this game is supposed to be real!
Everything's just amazing
If you if you like amazing graphics amazing backgrounds guns and zombies this is a game for you The dirt gravel and grass under your feet makes a perfect voice for setting the youth you hear your breathing you hear the zombies groaning and there's perks to help you out if you're not back at the gate at type of games this is the dean for me and it should be looking for you to if you like zombies and all whole lot of guns and makes it hard different guns you have to complete different missions and to get the weapons that you got for the missions you have to find supply drop the only way that you start with a weapon is if you get the start with the weapons perk right in the screen right before you start the game I hope I convince you to play this game it's amazing
Funn but stupid
This is a great game to waste time with but I don't get why tf would y'all give me a chainsaw when I'm far into the game? And then don't put any boxes near me at all so I could get a better gun but even then when I hit the box I get the same weapon . Y'all need to change that or do something because this game is very frustrating . The chainsaw should have way more gallons or whatever because it's the weakest weapon in the game. And also getting coins is hard when it stops me from watching videos like how am I suppose to use perks when I'm not getting a lot of money and I keep dying because I keep getting the chainsaw ?! When I'm also far in the game and running out of ammo with a good gun , I hit a box and it gives me a grenade or something else that isn't strong enough or good enough for where I'm at . Why don't the good guns like the shotgun or the assault rifle repeat?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 15, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack$0.99
- Medium Coin Pack$2.99
- Large Coin Pack$4.99
- Coin Doubler$2.99
- Huge Coin Pack$9.99
- Unlock all dogs (Blitz, Cairo, Titan, Ghost)$5.99
- Premium Weapon - Crossbow$2.99
- Wolf "Ghost"$3.99
- Super Coin Pack$19.99
- Premium Weapon - Grenade Launcher$4.99