Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Into the Dead by Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

Into the Dead

By Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.


In a world overrun with the Dead, you have survived… but for how long?

Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!

• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content

Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.

We love to hear from our players!

On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead

What's New in Version 1.19.0

User Interface improvements and bug fixes.


iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 4
iPad Screenshot 5

Customer Reviews

So stupid and bad!

The chance of a weapon crate appearing is 60% even with the More Crates perk. The chance of you getting the crate is 40% due to these reasons: the crate appears on the FAR left of the screen, the crate appears on the FAR right of the screen, a line of about 5-6 zombies guard that crate, you are pushed into the direction of the crate, as the zombie rises to eat you. And if you DO get a crate, you have WAY more of a chance to get the worst weapons, such as the pistol and the chainsaw. The major flaws in the weapons are that the pistol is WAY too weak to stand against a whole horde of the undead, not to mention its lack of ammunition. The chainsaw sometimes cannot cut into a zombie, thus resulting in your death. The chainsaw has 4 uses (6 with the 50% more ammo perk) the lowest amount of ammo ever and when you have 2 uses left, you use it once and it doesn't even give you the last use. The game has this amount of flaws and I hope you fix them.

Thoughts and ideas.

I'll start of and say that, for a simple game like this, I've never seen such untapped potential. This game has the ability to be so much more than what it currently is. The graphics are stunning, the animations are great, the weapons are cool and nicely made, I love the companion system TO DEATH. Most of all, it's challenging. The world layout is always the same, which allows you to get further everytime you play. You can make plans on how you can make the best path to live the longest. I really feel like this game could be an excellent survival horror. I sincerely hope a story will be made for the game. Please make this a full fledged game. Will support it.


If they took out the corn field and chain saw because the corn field you can't see and the zombies hide in a there not knowing if what's ahead and the chainsaw just makes the screen bloody which is worst you can't see nothing like who run with a chain saw why would you go into a corn field ?? Fix that and this game will actually be playable and players can reach a far distance.

Into the Dead
View In iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: Games
  • Updated:
  • Version: 1.19.0
  • Size: 99.3 MB
  • Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
  • Seller:
Rated 12+ for the following:
  • Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
  • Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
  • Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence

Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions:

Top In-App Purchases

  1. Small Coin Pack$0.99
  2. Medium Coin Pack$2.99
  3. Large Coin Pack$4.99
  4. Coin Doubler$2.99
  5. Huge Coin Pack$9.99
  6. Unlock all dogs (Blitz, Cairo, Titan, Ghost)$5.99
  7. Premium Weapon - Crossbow$2.99
  8. Wolf "Ghost"$3.99
  9. Super Coin Pack$19.99
  10. Premium Weapon - Grenade Launcher$4.99