Into the Dead
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a world overrun with the Dead, you have survived… but for how long?
Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Collect loyal canine companions to help keep the horde off your back
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards with Facebook and GameCenter support
• Multiple control schemes with 3D touch support (requires compatible device)
• Share your runs with friends using ReplayKit (requires iOS 9)
• Share progress between devices using iCloud
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
What's New in Version 2.5
Stickers! 15 quirky stickers with full iOS 10 support.
It's a fantastic game! I've played this a few years back and it still is one of the best realistic zombie runners out there, I mean, just plug in those headphones and play away! But all I ask is for a simple ending, we play for a long long time running from these zombies to reach that tower that seems to be our only refuge. But what happens when we get there? Could you put in an ending or at least a transition from us getting there and having to go elsewhere? I know these games like never end but it would be nice to see what's after the trees and cornfields.
Fun and addicting game
This game I would recommend to anyone. I don't usually like mobile games because either the quality is bad or it is boring but this game I like it because it's a runner slash killing zombies which I love zombies it has a multitude of weapons and items that you can use to kill zombies it is one of my favorite games in the App Store the best part it is not pay to win even though there's in app purchases. I recommend you download it and try it out. Note this is just my personal opinion
This game is amazing I've played it for a few years now and the updates guns etc get better each go. Is there a possibility that you could add the sword from walking dead and once you obtain it you get a dash mode for a few hundred feet before it breaks. And also a multiplayer where your running and you can just see other players real time as they slash away shoot up or dodge zombies.?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 172 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack$0.99
- Medium Coin Pack$2.99
- Large Coin Pack$4.99
- Coin Doubler$2.99
- Unlock all dogs (Blitz, Cairo, Titan, Ghost)$5.99
- Huge Coin Pack$9.99
- Premium Weapon - Crossbow$2.99
- Wolf "Ghost"$3.99
- Super Coin Pack$19.99
- Premium Weapon - Grenade Launcher$4.99