By into all things
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The nights are drawing in but, never fear, we have all sorts of things for you. Cleve West in Joshua Tree, Catharine Howard in Italy, Allan Pollok Morris on the High Line & Andy Vernon in Chicago. Also pink plants, Good Earth Gardening, Pooh sticks, Tree stories, Garden birds & Twigs.
That should keep the cold out....
For more about us try http://www.into-gardens.com
To avoid disappointment please remember that the app will sadly not work on the oldest iPads. Sorry.
If you have even the slightest passing interest in Gardens or Gardening then this is the one for you. intoGardens informs, educates and entertains both new and experienced gardeners. In short there will be something for everybody: no matter how fluid their attention span.
We will not take ourselves too seriously but we will always give you accurate and honest information.
Part magazine, part app, intoGardens brings you glorious inspirational gardens, some sensationally good writers, amazing photographs,everything you need to know about growing to eat and some sound practical advice.
It is the first garden publication designed specifically for iPad. We have sound, we have film and the pictures look amazing.
We also take interactivity to the next level:
Hotspots - they appear on pictures, touch them to learn more about the plants or, if you cannot wait, then buy it straight away from within the App.
Scrapbook - Store extracts in your personal scrapbook where you can share them, note them or buy them. The scrapbook travels with you to the next episode.
intoGardens will appear biannually.
intoGardens Sample Episode is free to all users as is the Chelsea Flower Show Special Episode.
A full Episode costs a mere £2.99
- payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same cost as your chosen subscription
- you can manage your subscription via your iTunes account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- intoGardens reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point
* Compatible with iPad 2 or later. Requires iOS 5.0 or later
What's New in Version 2.3
Bug fixes with Subscriptions
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 16, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Alexander-Sinclair
- © into All Things Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Summer 2014$2.99
- Spring Episode 2013$4.99
- Winter Episode 2013$4.99
- Autumn Episode $4.99
- Winter Episode 2014$4.99
- Summer Episode$4.99
- Winter 2015$4.99