By InTouch Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: InTouch Health’s Provider Access App for iOS is intended for use by medical professionals who provide patient care services. In order to use the InTouch Health Provider Access App, your healthcare facility must first have purchased and/or have permission to provide medical services on an InTouch Health Patient Access device. Contact your healthcare organization’s service line director or your InTouch Health Account Manager, for user account information.
Simple to Use:
The InTouch Health Provider Access App is the first program of its kind to empower medical professionals with the ability to provide acute care telemedicine from a mobile platform. Supported by the InTouch Telehealth Network, medical professionals can use most any Internet connection to provide active patient monitoring services.
As part of the family of Provider Access interfaces, the InTouch Health Provider Access App allows for more timely care and treatment of acute care patients.
The Provider Access App supports all InTouch Health Patient Access Devices (InTouch-VITA, InTouch 7, InTouch Lite, InTouch Xpress and InTouch Vantage) allowing medical professionals to interact with patients and staff any time while using 4G cellular or WiFi Internet connections. As part of the InTouch system, this HIPAA compliant Provider Access App provides safe, secure and encrypted access to patients when immediate patient care is most needed.
InTouch Health's Telehealth Network allows for real-time dynamic management of bandwidth, video frame rate and resolution, to provide the optimum telehealth experience regardless of the type and quality of Internet connection being used. Supporting native multi-touch gestures, users can easily pan, tilt and zoom on the patient and clinical data sources, while receiving high-resolution video images of important clinical information.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful and intuitive user interface allows single-tap Box Zoom and Point-to-See pan/tilt camera head controls.
- Automatic control and management of local and remote audio settings and video brightness ensure medical professionals and their patients can communicate effectively.
- Dynamic video optimizer adjusts bandwidth, frame rate and video resolution to changes in Internet quality allowing high-quality, low-latency telehealth experience on mobile Internet connections.
- The InTouch Telehealth Network cloud-based infrastructure allows seamless and secure connections from most Internet networks without VPN or special firewall rules.
- 24x7 technical support services are included for all users.
- Integrated connection wizards utilize advanced firewall traversal technologies while supporting SIP standard based H.264 AVC video.
- FDA Type II cleared for active patient monitoring.
- HIPAA compliance ensures safe, secure and private interactions.
- Privacy handset and laser pointer tools allow for improved patient communication.
- Supports integrated stethoscope for real-time auscultation.
Note: InTouch Health recommends using a high-speed WiFi connection for the best experience. The Provider Access App also supports 4G cellular connections. Please check with your carrier regarding data plan service charges when transmitting audio and video data over the Internet.
What's New in Version 1.34.37
- Bugfix for iOS 10
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 1.34.37
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InTouch Technologies, Inc
- © 2003-2016 InTouch Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.