By InTouch Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: InTouch Health’s Physician Access App for iOS is intended for use by medical professional who provide patient care services. In order to use the InTouch Health Physician Access App your healthcare facility must first have purchased and or have permission to provide medical services on an InTouch Health Patient Access device. The InTouch App is an FDA cleared type II medical device certified for use in active patient monitoring and runs on the InTouch Health network. Contact your health care organization’s service line director or your InTouch Health Account Manager for a user account.
Simple to Use:
InTouch Health Physician Access App is the first program of its kind to empower medical professionals with the ability to provide acute care telemedicine from a mobile platform. Supported by InTouch Health's Telehealth Network, medical professionals can use most any Internet connection to provide active patient monitoring services.
As part of the family of Physician Access interfaces, the InTouch App allows for more timely care and treatment of acute care patients.
The Physician Access App supports all InTouch Health Patient Access Devices (RP-VITA, RP-7, RP-Lite, RP-Xpress and RP-Vantage) allowing medical professionals to interact with patients and staff anytime, while using 4G cellular or WiFi internet connections. The HIPAA compliant Physician Access App provides safe, secure and encrypted access to patients when immediate patient care is needed most.
InTouch Health's Telehealth Network allows for real-time dynamic management of bandwidth, video frame rate and resolution to provide the optimum remote presence experience regardless of the type and quality Internet connection being used. Supporting native multi-touch gestures, users can easily pan, tilt and zoom on the patient and clinical data sources while receiving high resolution video images of important clinical information.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful and intuitive user interface allows single tap BoxZoom and Point-to-See pan/tilt camera head controls.
- Automatic control and management of local and remote audio settings and video brightness ensures medical professionals and their patients can communicate effectively.
- Dynamic video optimizer dynamically adjusts bandwidth, frame rate and video resolution to changes in internet quality allowing high quality low latency remote presence experience on mobile Internet connections.
- The Telehealth network cloud based infrastructure allows seamless and secure connections from most Internet connections without VPN or special firewall rules.
- Technical support services are available to all Users 24x7.
- Integrated connection wizards utilize advanced firewall traversal technologies while supporting SIP standard based H.264 AVC video
- FDA Type II cleared for active patient monitoring
- HIPAA compliant ensures safe, secure and private interactions.
- Privacy handset and laser pointer tools allow for improved patient communication.
- Supports integrated stethoscope for real-time auscultation.
Note: InTouch Health recommends using a high speed WiFi connection for the best experience. The Physician Access App also supports 4G cellular connections. Please check with your carrier regarding data plan service charges when transmitting audio and video data over the Internet.
What's New in Version 1.31.5
InTouch Health's Physician Access App is now available on your iPhone! (Requires iPhone 5 or later.)
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 1.31.5
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InTouch Technologies, Inc
- © 2003-2014 InTouch Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.