By InTouch Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: InTouch Health ControlStation App for the iPad is intended for use by medical professional who care for patients. In order to use the ControlStation App, your healthcare facility must first have purchased and or have permission to provide medical services on an InTouch Health RemotePresence Endpoint. The ControlStation App is an FDA cleared type II medical device certified for use in active patient monitoring and runs on the InTouch Health SureConnect network. Contact your facilities service line director or your InTouch Health Account Manager for a user account.
Simple to Use:
InTouch Health ControlStation App is the first program of its kind to empower medical professionals with the ability to provide acute care telemedicine from a mobile platform. Supported by InTouch Health's SureConnect cloud based infrastructure, medical professionals can use most any Internet connection to provide active patient monitoring services. As part of the family of ControlStation interfaces, the CS App for iPad interface allows for more timely care and treatment of acute care patients.
The ControlStation App for the iPad supports all InTouch Health RP-Endpoints (RP-VITA, RP-7, RP-Lite, RP-Xpress and RP-Vantage) allowing medical professionals to interact with patients and staff anytime, while using 4G cellular or WiFi internet connections. The ControlStation App provides safe, secure and encrypted access to patients.
InTouch Health's patent pending BestConnect features allows for real-time dynamic management of bandwidth, video frame rate and resolution to provide the optimum remote presence experience regardless of the type and quality Internet connection being used.
Supporting native multi-touch gestures, users can easily pan, tilt and zoom on the patient and clinical data sources while receiving high resolution video images of important clinical information.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful and intuitive user interface allows single tap BoxZoom and Point-to-See pan/tilt camera head controls.
- Automatic control and management of local and remote audio settings and video brightness ensures medical professionals and their patients can communicate effectively.
- Full and half screen video.
- BestConnect video optimizer dynamically adjusts bandwidth, frame rate and video resolution to changes in internet quality allowing high quality low latency remote presence experience on mobile Internet connections.
- SureConnect's cloud based network infrastructure allows seamless and secure connections from most Internet connections without VPN or special firewall rules.
- SureSupport provides all Users with 24x7 access to technical support.
- SureConnect Wizard utilizes advanced firewall traversal technologies while supporting SIP standard based H.264 AVC video
- FDA Type II cleared for active patient monitoring
- HIPAA compliant ensures safe, secure and private interactions.
- Privacy handset and laser pointer tools allow for improved patient communication.
1) Download the App
2) Register for a User Account at
3) Start using it in your practice
Note: InTouch Health recommends using a high speed WiFi connection for the best experience. The CS App for iPad also supports 4G cellular connections. Please check with your carrier regarding data plan service charges when transmitting audio and video data over the Internet.
What's New in Version 1.29.25
- Support for streaming audio from remote stethoscope
- Expansion of SureConnect server network
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Version: 1.29.25
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InTouch Technologies, Inc
- © 2003-2014 InTouch Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.