Create impressive intros, inserts, announcements and film credits for any movie project, right from your iPhone!
Intro includes a stunning a huge library of customizable templates to make you a movie director in minutes!
-Preloaded with thousands gorgeous and highly customizable HD templates
-1000+ video template
-700+ amazing motion stickers
-Add creative transitions to each text titles and set the start time and duration
-Add unlimited titles
-Adjust each title individually to your liking
-Edit the size, stroke even shadow of each title
-Add sound tracks or create your own voice overs
-Save your intro to the Camera Roll in just a few taps!
#Intro Maker offers auto-renewing subscription options:
$4.99 per month
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within Intro.Maker
• Subscriptions are billed monthly on the subscription plan
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
-Bugs fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and it’s intros! There is plenty of options you can choose from, and they are all SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING AND AWESOME! Hen you select the intro, you can add text, add animations, add music, and even add cool little filters! The few problems are, most of the intros are not free. Like usually if I see one that I REALLY LIke, but you have to pay for it. Also, can you let us preview the intros we want? I think that would be easier for people who bought all the unlimited features so just in case they don’t like the intro when they actually see it. My other problem is, On the corner of the screen, it’s say something like the name of the app. I don’t exactly want that. It messes up the video and people start knowing how you make the . Other wise, this is problematic one of the BEST APPS I used for intros. All of them are amazing, there is good music to add, and you can add the text wherever, I also like how there’s different categories for the intros. Like abstract, animals, art, and much more! Please make or fix the features I asked you developer! I think this would really help! You should DEFINITELY Get this app for your intro!
Good and bad
At first it was kind of hard to figure out how to use, but I’ve been using it for about a week or so and it’s starting to get a lot easier and it’s very good for intros Or previews to little movies or things that you are making. The one problem is that there is a lot of ads. Seriously every button I push normally there’s going to be an ad that makes you wait and the or previews to little movies or things that you are making. The one problem is that there is a lot of ads. Seriously every button I push normally there’s going to be an ad that makes you wait and after you waited for about 10 seconds or so then it gives you the X to get out of the ad but still it’s not that much of a problem but it’s still a little annoying to constantly have an ad be there if you guys could possibly change this that would be great if you can’t I understand you can’t always control what add show up and how many show up.
Love the idea...
This game has an amazing purpose, and I love that I can try to use it with my best friends to make our "movie." The problem I have with this is that I went to the App Store and looked at the updates button. I saw that this had a new update titled fixed bugs and better performance. I went on the app, expecting every bug to be fixed. Sadly, they were not. Please actually try to do some work on fixing these bugs because I am very sure there are lots of people trying to pick a great intro and outro app, and this one could be, if you put a little more effort into fixing the problems this app has. And for some reason, I try to hit the import button, and it loads a little bit, then shuts out. I enjoy using this app when it works, and if you keep making apps like this and fixing the bugs, then this would be an amazing generation of apps that I would tell everybody about.
- Polymath Company Limited
- 96.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © POLYMATH, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Intro Maker Premium $4.99
- Premium Life Time $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.