QuickBooks GoPayment - Accept Credit Card Payments Anytime, Anywhere with Intuit's Mobile Card Reader
By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plug your free card reader* into your iPhone or iPad and swipe cards quickly and securely. Or just take a picture of a card with your camera to grab card info. Create orders from your list of items or enter a custom amount. Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free bookkeeping.
START ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS IN 3 EASY STEPS
1 - Download the free GoPayment app.
2 - Complete the application.
3 - Get approved.
You’re good to go!
Choose a plan that works for you:
- No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
- $19.95 month with rates from 1.75%
- No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
- Rates include these card types: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
- Add items with price, descriptions, and photos.
- Create orders with items or custom amounts.
- Swipe the card in the reader, scan it with your camera, or enter the info manually. Customers sign right on your device.
- Record cash or check transactions.
- Send receipts via text message or email.
- Customize email receipts with your logo. Spread the word about your business on social media.
- Sync transactions with QuickBooks.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
- Add up to 50 users to take payments on behalf of your business.
- Use your online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
What's New in Version 7.0.0
- New green app icon, highlighting that we are part of the QuickBooks family
- Dramatically improved create item and manage items experience
- Updated design with elegant animations
- Option to skip Order Detail and go directly to Payment Options – great for faster payments
- Adding discounts and memos to orders is still just one tap away – tap on View Details
- Support for more items (1,000+)
- Automatic detection of card reader (green or grey)
Some helpful tips while using the GoPayment app:
- Your new green card reader works with more cases: The longer, expandable jack plugs in easily, even on phones with thick cases.
- Did you know you can create 1000s of items on your iPhone or iPad, and share this list across all of your team? Add pictures and categories. Mark them as taxable or not. Star your favorites. Using items for things you frequently sell makes it quick and easy to create orders and get paid.
- Did you know that you can add multiple companies to your GoPayment account? If you would like to add another company under the same GoPayment account, go through the same sign-up steps to create a new account except use the existing user name you already have. Switching between multiple company accounts is easy. If you have multiple companies under the same GoPayment account, you can switch between them by tapping the company name at the top of the navigation drawer.
- Do you have multiple employees: no problem! You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment at merchantcenter.intuit.com and accept payments for behalf of your business. If they are missing a feature, just double check their role, as associates can’t create new items or order new readers.
Say No to this !!!!!!! FRAUD
Scam they hold your funds for days sometimes weeks to collect interest . And after they encourage you to do a refund days later it looks like they never process the payment so they didn't make any claim of the prophet They Lie , very deceitful and the kicker is that intuit sold this division , it's run by the exact same Company that does all the POS apps ( think about this if you have 1 million Pos at average. 20 dollars and say your only charging 1.8 percent per transaction daily you have to claim this as income .but if you hold the money longer, the interest is even more that isn't income , especially if the person does a return witch they encourage days later then it looks like they didn't even process the charges so it's not even on there books it adds up to millions and millions of dollars daily total BS Scam Fraud or class action Law suite Think about it ???????
If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.
I've used GoPayment for 2 years with no problems whatsoever. Since the update, the card reader doesn't always work. I have to close the app and restart it to be able to take payment. It makes my customers nervous when I have to keep swiping their cards. Also, it seems glitchy and slow now, where it didn't before. I do like that it doesn't prompt me to make sure my reader is plugged in every time. The new layout will take some getting used to but I feel like there are a lot of issues from this version that needs fixed. I hope an improved update comes along soon. Otherwise I might be moving along to another POS system.
First off they never bothered to tell us the app was going to be upgraded or that our current card reader would not work. We had to find out in front of a customer when nothing would work. We had to request a new reader three times before actually getting one a month later. All the while we could not swipe cards and they still charged us the higher rates even though it was their fault. In addition manually trying to enter an amount and the app freaks out adding random numbers. Of course support says uninstall and reload and when you get new reader it will work. Yeah right. No it doesn't work still the same issues. Oh and did I mention the horrible customer support and service?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 05, 2015
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.