QuickBooks GoPayment: POS Credit Card Reader
By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plug your card reader into your iPhone or iPad and take credit cards quickly and securely. And a card reader isn’t even required. You can always scan a card with your camera, or key in the card details directly.
ACCEPT CHIP CARDS WITH THE NEW EMV CARD READER*
Instead of swiping, dip the chip! If your customer gives you a chip card, use the EMV card reader and insert the card in the back slot. You can still swipe non-chip cards in the front slot of the reader.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Your customer signs right on your device to authorize the payment. Then you can email or text a receipt to your customer. Accepting a payment takes just a few taps from start to finish.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Customize your receipts to include your logo, store info, social media links, and a personalized message.
- Add a list of items you frequently sell, including prices, descriptions, and photos. Then create quick orders from your items or enter custom amounts.
- Make it easy for customers to include a tip on a credit card payment.
- What if your customer doesn’t have their credit card handy? Tap in cash or check transactions to record them.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
- Add up to 50 users to accept payments on behalf of your business.
- Use the online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
- Track daily and weekly sales goals on your Apple Watch, and track the time of day you make the most sales.
- Enjoy safe, encrypted credit card processing.
- Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free small business bookkeeping.
- Build trust with your customers by using tools from the leader in small business financial management software.
Choose a plan that works for you:
- No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
- $19.95 month with rates from 1.6%
- No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
- Rates include these card types:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
TAKE 3 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
1 - Download the free GoPayment app.
2 - Complete the application.
3 - Get approved.
You’re good to go! You can start accepting credit card payments even before your card reader arrives.
HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS
Accepting credit cards is a snap. You can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
1 – Enter the charge amount.
2 – Insert, swipe, scan, or key in credit card info.
3 – Have your customer sign on your device to authorize payment.
4 – Send receipts through email or text. Payment arrives in your bank account in 2-3 business days.
*GET YOUR CARD READER
The EMV mobile card reader is available for purchase at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/emv-reader
The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only.
CARD READER REQUIREMENTS
Works with Apple devices running iOS 8 and higher.
If you have any trouble with your card reader, you can still accept credit cards by scanning cards or keying in card details.
http://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
What's New in Version 8.2.0
- Support for iPhone 7
- Minor bug fixes
I work in a hair salon. Go payment has come in handy taking credit card payments. Money usually goes into your account within 2 days.
App authorizes after signature...
The app works fine, it's slower than the square app, but it works. My main complaint is that it authorizes the payment AFTER the signature. People are generally assume the payment is approved after they sign for it. It's really a pain when it comes back declined an the customer is already have way out the door thinking they are good to go.
The scan feature is outstanding. My eyes are bad and this feature helps me tremendously.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 8.2.0
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.