By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weave is a beautiful, easy-to-use and free app that helps you feel organized and in control of your life! Keep track of what's going on with your business, your hobbies and everything in between - all focused on the projects that are important to you.
Here are a few ways you can use Weave for your personal and professional life:
• Plan a trip: invite your traveling companions and then start divvying up tasks (finalize itineraries, buy plane tickets, bring snacks, etc) so everyone is on the same page and pitching in.
• Run a business: invite your business partners, employees, or contractors so every work project is organized and no important task falls through the cracks.
• Collaborate on class projects: add all of your classmates, break up the work, establish checkpoints/due dates, and turn in that assignment early!
• Around-the-house tasks: keep your house in order by sharing work with roommates, spouses, or children. Use Weave to break up chores and cleaning responsibilities, set reminders to pay bills, and make sure the fridge stays stocked with goodies.
• Keep your data synced between your iPhone and your iPad (by creating an optional account)
• Share your projects and todos to coordinate and collaborate with the people you work with
• Organize the projects you’re working on for your job, your hobbies, and those "around the house" things
• Easily add todos with optional notes, due dates and alerts to stay on top of your day
• See the progress of each project -- quickly know what's been done and what still needs your attention
• Track how much money you make and spend for each project
• Keep a record of the time you spend on projects so you can become even more efficient
• Go global! Record your income and expenses in any currency
• Prioritize your projects and todos so you know where to focus
Check out http://security.intuit.com/privacy to find out how we protect your privacy.
What's New in Version 1.25
Fixes an issue that prevented logging in and syncing. If you downloaded version 1.24, please make sure to download this one. Sorry about that!
Awesome app but...
*update* Never mind. Deleted app entirely. No updates or plans to update app it seems. Hence useless. Found much better alternative. Do a simple App Store search and test some others out. Weave seemed really cool. Pretty disappointing.
Love the app. Love having the ability to organize and track goals and projects. But you can't log in anymore. You also can't click lets get started to start a new account. Luckily I have it working on my iPad and just can't sync or use it on n e other device. But for people like my friend I got to download the app. He can't do anything at all with it. Can't get started or log in. So it's useless now. Fix it for five stars.
Pulled with no warning!?!?
I have been using Weave daily for 3+ years. I've tried all of the to do apps and this was by far my favorite. My employees are connected with to dos. My husband and I share personal lists. It has been like my right arm. And now it's just...GONE!?!? What the hell!!! I know this review probably won't matter since Intuit obviously doesn't care about it's customer but I had to say something. Such a disappointment. Now I get to spend my day trying to remember everything that I used Weave to remind me of. What a giant waste of time. Thanks Intuit!!
Due date Repeat has no end date
I use this app for simple ToDo lists. It is missing "end date" for due-date repeat which is in the basic ioS Reminder app ( and most calendar apps ). Other than that this app is fine for todo list. No iCloud support though . Haven't tried the syncing yet.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 22, 2014
- Version: 1.25
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.