By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weave is a beautiful, easy-to-use and free app that helps you feel organized and in control of your life! Keep track of what's going on with your business, your hobbies and everything in between - all focused on the projects that are important to you.
Here are a few ways you can use Weave for your personal and professional life:
• Plan a trip: invite your traveling companions and then start divvying up tasks (finalize itineraries, buy plane tickets, bring snacks, etc) so everyone is on the same page and pitching in.
• Run a business: invite your business partners, employees, or contractors so every work project is organized and no important task falls through the cracks.
• Collaborate on class projects: add all of your classmates, break up the work, establish checkpoints/due dates, and turn in that assignment early!
• Around-the-house tasks: keep your house in order by sharing work with roommates, spouses, or children. Use Weave to break up chores and cleaning responsibilities, set reminders to pay bills, and make sure the fridge stays stocked with goodies.
• Keep your data synced between your iPhone and your iPad (by creating an optional account)
• Share your projects and todos to coordinate and collaborate with the people you work with
• Organize the projects you’re working on for your job, your hobbies, and those "around the house" things
• Easily add todos with optional notes, due dates and alerts to stay on top of your day
• See the progress of each project -- quickly know what's been done and what still needs your attention
• Track how much money you make and spend for each project
• Keep a record of the time you spend on projects so you can become even more efficient
• Go global! Record your income and expenses in any currency
• Prioritize your projects and todos so you know where to focus
Check out http://security.intuit.com/privacy to find out how we protect your privacy.
What's New in Version 1.23
A beautiful new design, inspired by the simplicity and focus of iOS 7. We've gone through every screen to make it easier to see and use and added color coding to help you focus on the task at hand.
It's now easier than ever to share your projects and tasks with others - you can see every Weave user near you, and sharing with them is as easy as tapping their name!
Thanks to your feedback we've also made *tons* of performance improvements, feature enhancements, and bug fixes.
If you have any ideas, suggestions or bug reports (or you just want to say hi!), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we really love hearing from you!
Surprisingly Useful & Adaptive
Usually I like a little more structure with my apps, but sometimes developers go way overboard and give you so many options that it can take about 5 minutes just to input a to-do.
Weave is a great middle-ground solution. I can put in detail if I need to, or I can leave my events vague & come back to them later. The only two things I'd like to see changed are (1) the ability to set varying priory levels for events. Right now all you can do is star or un-star an event and I'd like to be able to give an event/to-do a 1-5 star level of importance and (2) I'd like to set alarms for events/to-dos. Otherwise, really enjoy it!
Oh yeah, if it could show a calendar view, that would make this app a totally complete package.
I can't tell what is different about the new version. Everything looks the same to me. Could someone tell me what is different in this version? For example, how do I see who uses weave nearby? Only the people I invited and then my contact list shows up but not nearby users. I do love this app though! Has helped me so much in planning my first blood drive! One last suggestion is that we have the option to keep money balances separate instead of showing the balance for all projects combined and would also like to be able to set a due date for a project and not just the todos in the project. Also would like more alarm settings. Keep up the great work! I've deleted every todo app on my phone since using weave!
Easy to ignore
I have tried to make Weave my app for personal to-do lists, but it sets itself up to be ignored. First of all, there are no push notifications when you miss a due date, or continue to overlook an item. Secondly, there ARE push notifications for no reason every morning, whether you have to-dos or not. Would you pay attention to those? Third, the app is way too group-oriented. Functionality is bare-bones except when it comes to collaborating...with whom? I just wanted a personal to-do list app. Thankfully, there is no shortage of them in the App Store. Goodbye, Weave.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 03, 2013
- Version: 1.23
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.