Know more. Worry less. The inui app works with the FDA-cleared inui In-Home Urine Analysis test system. The inui system is an easy-to-use urine test kit that is intended for detecting multiple parameters in urine: Protein, Glucose, Leukocytes, Nitrites, and Ketones. The inui app, developed using proprietary algorithms and colorimetry technology, provides patients and physicians with immediate lab test results anytime, anywhere. Test for conditions when it matters most and put your health information within reach.
The inui system provides early detection for issues involving kidney functions, metabolic disorders (such as diabetes), urinary tract infections, and general health. You can have the peace of mind of lab results within minutes in the comfort of your own home. Get actionable urine test results and analyze your health trends over time. Immediate access to your test results helps you make better daily choices and track treatments with your physician. This prescription home-use, multi-detection urine analysis system is the first of its kind.
There are 3 easy steps to conduct the test:
• Collect the urine specimen in an inui disposable collection cup (provided with test), fill urine to the level indicated on the cup.
• Dip the paddle in the cup for 1 second, dab it on a paper towel, then put the paddle color side up on the gray background sheet (provided with test), and immediately start the app’s timer.
• After app’s timer counts down 60 seconds, follow the app instructions to position your phone over the paddle and hold still to snap a picture, and the app will show the results of your test.
- Scanadu Incorporated
- 77.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 inui
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.