By Danny Keogan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a numeric key pad.
Great for working with programs like Blender!
iNumPad can connect to any computer running a VNC server.
* Mac users: just turn on screen sharing. It's VNC compatible.
* Linux users: many distributions include a VNC server or download one of the many free servers.
* Windows users: download one of the many free servers.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Support for OS X Lion Screen Sharing Authentication
* Support for inverted portrait orientation (keeps the cable out of the way when charging!)
* Improved settings handling
* Japanese localization
Took an email from tech support to get it up and running, but works great now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Daniel Keogan
- © 2011-2012 Danny Keogan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.