Invasion of the Zakks Lite
By YitYat Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** I HIGHLY recommend trying the Puzzle Tutorial first! **
"Every once in a while, I come across a game or an application that makes me really, really happy to be an AppCraver reviewer" - Appcraver - 9/10 !!
"I have to say that if you’re into puzzles like I am, this is a terrific pick-up-and-play-game" - Big Albie, Touch Arcade
Control 1000 megatons of bone crushing attack robots with the flick of a finger!
Invasion of the Zakks takes place on a 2D grid. You are Martok the alien, surrounded by giant alien crushing robots with one objective - your destruction. Each turn, you may move one square. Then, all the robots walk toward you. If two walk into the same space, they explode into a firey pit of rubble. Destroy all the robots and you win!
There are two modes. Marathon mode drops you into a sea of randomly placed robots with the aid of teleportation and bombs. In puzzle mode, you do not have teleportation, but the puzzles are hand crafted and there is a way to escape!
* 3D animated characters
* Hollywood sound effects and explosions
* 2 modes of gameplay: marathon and puzzle
* Online high scores
* 3D rendered cutscenes
* Addictive gameplay -- most people report getting stuck on it for hours
* Immersive soundtrack
* Saves game automatically so you can take a call and come back
Based on the 80's classic game Daleks/Robots, but with new features and intense graphics and sound.
Try the Puzzle Tutorial first. Once you "get" it, THERE'LL BE NO STOPPING YOU!
* If you get an amazing high score on an airplane, don't worry. The game will continue to attempt to upload your score until it is successful.
* The number on the teleport icon tells you how many *safe* teleports you have. Once you run out of those, you can still teleport, but you might rematerialize next to a giant alien-eating robot.
Addictin like crazy
Refreshing to see a new kind of puzzle on the appstore! Really addicting!