Inventory Pro, your software to identify, classify and list your items. With Inventory Pro, you list your purchases, objects and furniture. You can also customize your locations, insurance, everything.
Assign files and documents to your objects. Print the complete list of your items.
- Create unlimited number of locations.
- Create unlimited number of objects.
- Create unlimited number of insurances..
- Add unlimited number of files.
- Add price, purchase date, insurance expiry date of your belongings.
- Add photos, notes and files to your objects.
- Add notes, photos to your places.
- Export inventory in CSV and XML format.
- Export of items in CSV and XML format.
- Print your items with or without an image.
- Choice of currencies.
- Real-time calculation of the total value of your items.
- Customize locations.
- Customize insurances.
- Fully 64-bit.
- The minimal system is set to 10.11.
- Bug fixes.
- Correction of the menus.
- Correction of the translations.
- Correction of the splitter.
- Code optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
An unusable unfinished useless piece of software
I expect that when a piece of software is listed as an application, it is reasonably complete, and usable. To enter inventory, you presumably must enter a place/locationwhere the inventory is held. Since I have done that, still, this software will not allow me to enter any inventory whatsoever. It appears I have bought something unusable and not complete, that is useless.
Developer Response ,
It's possible to add items to the inventory.
There is a tutorial here to help you with this process at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfepaDRKsQ .
You can contact me via https://www.rbcafe.com/support/ .
I would be glad to help you.
- Adrien Paulet
- 11.7 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Bengali, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2004-2018 Rbcafe.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.