The award-winning Inventory+ Mobile App is the industry’s most powerful mobile tool for inventory management.
From acquisition to disposition, Inventory+ Mobile is now the fastest and most efficient way to manage your inventory.
• Faster time to market with the ability to merchandise and syndicate a vehicle during the appraisal process.
• Mitigate risk and maximize profitability with vehicle values and transactional history. Whether the vehicle is presented as a trade-in or in the auction lanes, integrated book values and TrueScore analytics specific to your market give you a stocking and pricing advantage.
• With TrueScore data as part of the appraisal process, you can make informed buying decisions and more accurate offers.
• Updates vehicles back to your desktop account instantaneously.
• With Auction Mode you can now retrieve run lane information and see wholesale data in the blink of an eye.
Optional Wholesale Data Upgrades:
• Black Book®
• Kelly Blue Book®
• Market Report
• Vin Scanner for easy input
• Quick Add
• Manual VIN Entry
• Vehicle Photo Management
• Market Metrics: Market Days Supply, Cost to Market, Price Variation
• Access to past appraisals
• Email an Appraisal
• Visual interactive graph of competing vehicles and dealers
• Added ability to edit inventory vehicle stock numbers
• Negatives values are now shown in red accompanied by minus sign throughout the app
• Miscellaneous Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is....it's okay. Up until recently it worked awesome-pictures were uploaded in the order they were taken, I never had issues with any missing or duplicate pictures on the website. However, a couple of months back pictures literally started disappearing from the website and I was told there was no record of more than what was on the site ever being uploaded (that's a different case, so I digress) the app--pictures no longer upload in the order taken, pictures saved to my phone save upside down-if I hold the camera the opposite way-pictures are upside down on the website-which is really tedious and annoying to have to go through and edit every picture either on my phone or on the website. The app will say all photos have been uploaded, but will be missing on the website and/or duplicates of others. I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues, whenever I call in (what 1 or 2 times...) I was told no one else was experiencing these issues. Please fix it. For the love of God.
One step forward, fifteen steps back
The update for Inventory+ built considerable buzz at NADA 2015 and definitely had me excited for a true vAuto competitor. After using this app for nearly a month, there is still VERY much to be desired.
First and I feel most important, how is this app not optimized for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus?!. The 6 has been out for over 6 months and Inventory+ launched February 26th. You would think a company pressing it's dealers on the importance of mobile could at least keep pace with the iPhone. Apple only launches one a year.
Second, having to login to the app 10 times a day because of the aggravating "Failure to Login" message. If that doesn't do it, the photos that magically delete when it does fail, only amplifies the frustration.
Third, the value format (NADA, KBB, MMR & PTT) has been changed entirely and not for the better. Please bring back the old book format. The PTT metric is at the bottom which is arguably the most important number we use and a number they sell the dealers.
Fourth, the camera still needs improvement. The "shutter" sound is still intermittent on the first photo. The viewfinder does not equal the photo you get. Essentially you have to cut off the car around the corners to get a decent photo.
There is undoubtedly more but hopefully they can address these simple issues quickly. We will now be reviewing our options because of this abysmal update.
Untrustworthy & Bug-ridden
Just as in the previous version don't count on part or any of the photos you take to make it up to the website. I avg. 50+ pics of ea. vehicle & shooting 10-20 units a day, 5 days a week. Often (way too often) I arrive back at my desktop and find that after they clear the app that it's dropped 10% of what I took. Totally random. Each vehicle missing 5-10 pics each... We have 6 locations I drive between so it's not advantageous to go back out, track down keys, position and retake the photos and try it all over again. Very frustrating (especially when the pics clearly still show in the app, there's simply no way to re-export to the server - a feature I requested back in Nov). Have at least 20 "Support Tickets" going back 5 months for this and similar issues. Support is nearly non-existent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.