This app calculates the Internal Rate of Return, or IRR, for the investment plan entered.
We think of this as the equivalent fixed interest you would need to get from a bank to get the same return as this investment. This means that it is a useful guide to tell you if an investment is worthwhile.
- Enter payments made and received for an investment package
- Instantly calculate the IRR (equivalent fixed interest rate) for the package
- Choose to automatically include tax refunds for the payments in
- Enter additional details if wanted, such as insurance included in the package
- Save and edit up to 200 packages with a single in-app purchase (1 package that can be edited is available in the free version)
Please note that there are more things that need to be considered than just IRR when making financial decisions. These include the total value of the package, changing inflation, changing bank rates, insurance linked to the package etc etc. All of these can make a big difference to the suitability of any investment. So, use this as a guide only, do not use this app to make final decisions with your money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.