InvestingNote is Singapore’s first and largest social network that empowers investors to share, learn and connect with better investors.
This works similar to a traditional stock forum – presented in modern, engaging and Facebook-style live feed. You will know exactly what's Hot and what's not in the market as an investor!
Harness the power of thousands of investors and experience first-hand how it can help an investor like yourself - whether you’re a veteran with years of investing experience or total newbie.
Tap on the wisdom of the crowd for better investing and trading outcomes. Their knowledge, Your gain!
Join InvestingNote to keep yourself updated with the market and stay connected to a very welcoming community of investors!
A Strong & Vibrant Community for Both Investors and Traders
• The platform with the largest community of investors and traders in Singapore. Thousands of investors are giving their investing ideas about the latest trends in the stock market daily. See what’s the next big investing idea other investors are looking at today and act on it fast!
• Users gain reputation and ranking through the contribution of quality content and engagement. See what other investors are saying and learn from the best!
• Professional investors & verified institutions are part of the community. Never worry about credibility again - identify them by their verified badges!
• Know the social sentiments of a stock’s price by looking at estimations – see whether other investors are bullish or bearish on your favourite stock!
Actual Stock Data
• Real-time Stock Prices
• Key Fundamental ratios such as EPS, P/E, P/B
• Corporate calendar for every listed stock – use this to know when earnings results/dividends are released
• Multiple markets: SG, US, HK, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia
Advanced Technical Charting
• Advanced technical charting are free, with all indicators and drawing tools
• Do your own charting and share it with other community members
Live News, Announcements and Research
• The most updated news and information to keep you in touch with the market. The latest research reports are shared for every stock. Get news on what’s happening in the world, its impact on the stock market and see how other investors are reacting. Be amongst the first to anticipate changes.
• Access premium and exclusive analysis and insights from veteran and professional investors. Follow and learn the way they pick their stocks!
Virtual portfolio and watchlist
• Create your own watchlist and track them seamlessly
• Track your own virtual portfolio that does not require any funds. Say goodbye to troublesome ibanking OTPs!
• Follow stocks news and monitor price actions closely
• Watch SGX stocks like Capitaland(C31), SIA(C6L), Singtel(Z74), DBS(D05), etc.
• S&P 500 stocks like Facebook Inc. (FB), Apple Inc. (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA), Nike (NKE), Netflix (NFLX), etc.
To prepare investors for the ever-changing market conditions, we will be including these resources in the near future:
• Implementation of the data of major Forex markets such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/HKD, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, AUD/USD etc. Users will be able to trade currency pairs and even alert them on major news such as the changes of interest rates.
• Including major crypto-currency such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), IOTA (MIOTA) , Dash ,NEO ,Monero (XMR), EOS, Ethereum Classic (ETC) and many more. Crypto-currency is the birth of a new era and age for payment methods as well as alternative asset investments.
- Update description and screenshots in app store
- View premium contents and marketplace update
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for one stop research and portfolio management
I've been using this app for almost 4 months. This is one of the few app that I use it daily to keep myself updated on market conditions and research for stocks to buy.
This app provides a great interface to research on stocks and view comments from fellow community contributors. It also include a watchlist feature where you can keep track of your earnings. The only downside is there's only 1 watchlist for the mobile app version whereas the desktop interface can have multiple watchlist. Perhaps the developer can include this suggestion in subsequent versions.
Otherwise, I'll highly recommend this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.