Investments & Wealth Monitor
By Investment Management Consultants Association Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Investment Management Consultants Association(R) (IMCA(R)) was established in 1985 and is the professional association for advanced investment consultants and wealth managers.
IMCA's Investments & Wealth Monitor is a bimonthly educational magazine with articles written by award-winning authors from throughout the financial industry. The members-only publication features industry news and articles that provide education, insight, explanation, and coverage of key issues including the latest in academic, investment, wealth management, legislative and regulatory, and business development topics.
MAGAZINE APP FEATURES:
Discussions of timely investment and private wealth management topics.
Current and past issues of Investments & Wealth Monitor, free for IMCA members.
Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
Search the archive of available issues.
Bookmark your favorite articles.
Share content with colleagues via e-mail and social media.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
What's New in Version 6.71
- App will now honor the language set on your device! Languages supported: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Russian
- Issue will now stay downloaded when going offline
- Issue download bar should no longer freeze during download progress
- Various other bug fixes
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 23, 2014
- Version: 6.71
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Investment Management Consultants Association
- © 2014 GTxcel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.