Winning stock lists, real-time charts and up-to-the-minute market news: now available everywhere, thanks to the newly enhanced Investor’s Business Daily app.
IBD Digital members now have access to their favorite premium features, IBD premium lists, charts and personal stock lists. Not an IBD member? You’ll still be able to keep up with market news, videos and information like you would on investors.com.
The all-new IBD 2.0 features:
• Your personal stock lists, now synced across all your devices
• Access to premium features for all IBD Digital members
• Exclusive stock lists like IBD 50, Sector Leaders, IPO Leaders and more
• The latest daily market analysis with The Big Picture and Stock Market Today
• Customizable stock list on the home screen
• Personalized news pages with embedded videos to keep you up-to-date on stocks you’re watching
• Tap stock symbols to see IBD’s exclusive Smart Select Ratings
• A widget accessible on your device home screen lets you create a personal stock list to see mini-charts, current price/volume and ratings.
• A native iOS login screen so you can use Face ID/Touch ID.
The IBD app is free to download but IBD Digital subscribers get access to premium ratings and interactive tools. IBD Digital subscription gives you unlimited access to our stock research and analysis across multiple devices—mobile, Mac and PC.
You can purchase a monthly or annual subscription in the IBD app. Both subscriptions come with a one month free trial and payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the trial period. You may cancel a subscription at any time in your iTunes account settings. Subscriptions auto-renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you have any questions about how the app functions or how to access to your subscription on other devices, please contact us at (800) 831-2525 or outside the United States at (310) 448-6600.
New in 2.2.3: Bug fixes and optimizations
New in 2.2.2: Improved customer support section
New in 2.2.1: Real-time stock data from Nasdaq
Update 2.2 gives you more ways than ever to stay on top of leading stocks. You’ll find:
• Callouts of recent chart action for stocks on IBD’s proprietary stock lists.
• A widget accessible on your device's home screen that lets you create a personal stock list to see mini-charts, current price/volume and ratings.
• Stocks are flagged when they appear on any premium list such as IBD 50, IPO Leaders, etc.
• Ability to use Face ID or Touch ID.
• Videos embedded in article pages.
Ratings and Reviews
IBD APP COMMENTS
In general, the app is user friendly. For the charts, would like to also have monthly charts.
For weekly charts, would prefer to have weekly instead of daily moving averages.
For the daily charts, would like to have 10 day averages also.
Amazing to see the new user interface
Very intuitive ! Check out my lists
It does all the work for you
I check charts on my lunch hour Makes updating lists a breeze , thanks IBD !
Very good app.
out. This is definitely one of the best apps out there.
- Investor's Business Daily, Inc
- 96 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2000-2018 Investor's Business Daily, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IBD Digital Monthly $28.99
- IBD Digital Annual $269.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.