invisaWear has created smart jewelry and accessories that redefine personal protection. A small device is hidden behind fashionable everyday items and allows users to instantly contact their friends, family, and police during an emergency. For all the other moments, invisaWear allows users to have peace of mind knowing that help is only a button press away.
invisaWear is perfect for:
• College students,
• Professionals working late night shifts or alone,
• Runners active in rural areas,
• Seniors who don’t want to wear a bulky panic button,
• Travelers who want some peace of mind,
• Anyone interested in wearable technology & safety, and
• So many more!
invisaWear products are stylish, discreet, and easily accessible. They use Bluetooth Low Energy to automatically pair with your smartphone app. Here’s a list of awesome features we’ve designed just for you:
• Stylish – Users no longer need to sacrifice safety for style and vice versa.
• Discreet – With a modular component incorporated into various styles of jewelry, invisaWear will not tip off an attacker.
• Interchangeable – The charm containing the technology is small, stylish, and can be worn in a variety of ways (a necklace, bracelet, choker, or keychain). You can even clip it to your bag or purse, or wear it with any major brand of jewelry
• No Subscriptions¬ – We use proprietary software to connect your emergency contacts directly with 9-1-1 dispatchers that are nearest to your location.
• Bluetooth Low Energy – Allows invisaWear to automatically connect to a smartphone within 30 feet
• GPS – Allows contacts and police to receive your exact GPS location
• Medical Info – Provide optional medical conditions, allergies, medications, etc. to help emergency responders provide the effective care you need.
• Double-Click Activation – A quick double press (within 3 seconds) is required to activate the alert so you don’t have to worry about accidentals.
• Easy Cancellation – False alarm? No worries, the app allows you to easily cancel an alert to let your loved ones know that you’re okay.
• Long Lasting Battery - Users don’t have to worry about charging yet another device. The coin cell battery will last for at least one year. When the battery is low, the app sends a notification to purchase a replacement component for only $59.
• One-Touch-9-1-1 – If you’re in an emergency in which your phone is within reach and you are able to speak to 9-1-1 dispatchers, we recommend using the One-Touch 9-1-1 feature (which is only available in the U.S) to connect to dispatchers near your location.
Next step, visit our website to pick out your choice of accessory and install the free companion app to complete the setup. It’s that simple!
We believe that there is no greater wealth in this world than piece of mind. Because once you become fearless, life becomes limitless!
Ratings and Reviews
I know it works!
This device has so much technology inside of it, my mind is still blown. When setting up your device on the app, it sends out text message alerts that they have been added to your emergency contact list for Invisawear. You add any information or medical conditions an EMT or emergency personnel would need to know, which is a huge help if you're unable to provide this "over the phone." The device is connected and works 24/7 but doesn't drain the battery at all. Mine doesn't even show up on my battery usage list and I've had the device for a few months now. You can go through the testing phase (just be sure you're in test mode) where it simulates your request for help. I wasn't and accidentally sent out a real alert, where it sent my contacts my GPS location and the 911 operator called me to see if I needed help. At least I know it'll work when I need it to! Truly and amazing accessory.
- invisaWear Technologies, LLC
- 35.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © invisaWear Technologies LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.