By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Invoice Professional enables small businesses to quickly create tax invoices, quotes and statements on the go.
Invoice Professional allows you to manage and create a list of client/customers and products.
With clients/customer management in Invoice Professional, you have the the ability to store their contact details, billing and shipping addresses and a photo.
Products can be stored and managed easily with SKU/UPC, descriptions, photo and price.
- Customisable company logo
- Customisable invoice number format.
- Customisable invoice field naming.
- Easily create invoices.
- Easily create quotes.
- Easily create statements.
- Easily create clients.
- Search feature for invoices, clients and products.
- View and filter invoices by date ranges.
- View and filter invoices by paid/unpaid/past due date.
- View and filter statements by date ranges.
- View and filter statements by paid/unpaid/past due date.
- Keep a list of your products.
- Keep a list of your clients.
- Partial payment supported.
- Print out invoices and statements.
- Export invoices, quotes and statements out as PDF.
- Export invoices out as CSV.
- Email invoices, quotes and statements as PDF via Email.
- 28 Invoice templates to choose from.
- Supports multiple companies/businesses (Requires In-App Purchase)
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any features you would like to see in Invoice Professional, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Fixes start up issue for Mac OS X 10.7 devices.
New in 2.1.0
- Support for creating quotes.
- Currency for the company can be set within the application.
- Support for generating invoices/statements for multiple companies. (Requires in-app purchase)
Good Program but needs some tweaking !
I invoice companies not just individuals, but it only has a spot for “Name” so I have to choose between the Company name, I am sending the invoice to or the contact person, or billing dept. Also, on my invoices it sometimes calls for me to show a credit on the invoice, not the same as a payment, but a credit for a particular item or discount, unable to do credits with this program. It could also use a little help in the payments area. It allows to select the payment type such as “ cheque” (where I come from it’s called a “check”) but anyway doesn’t allow you to elaborate on the payments such as the check #, or type of CC used.
Please keep working on this guys & gals! It’s a good simple program! Let’s make it a great one !!!!!!! PLEASE :-) !!!!!!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sockii Pty Ltd
- © 2015 Sockii Pty Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiple Company Support$29.99