Invoice 2go — Invoice and Estimate. Templates and Tools to Invoice on the go
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Invoice 2go makes it easy for small business owners to create professional invoices on the go. We are the ideal invoicing solution for all types of businesses— from plumbers to dog walkers, web designers and contractors. Stay organized and save time with our cloud-based invoice app: your docs are synced and always available on your iPhone, iPad, desktop and Apple Watch. No more lost paperwork!
Top reasons to invoice with Invoice 2go:
* Send an invoice as soon as you finish the job — invoices get paid faster and you spend less time doing paperwork.
* Generate an invoice from a wide range of invoice templates. Add your logo or create one using the inbuilt logo creator.
* Win more jobs by creating a professional looking estimate on the spot. Convert estimates into invoices in a single tap.
* Accept debit and credit card payments. In addition to a PayPal payment option, you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
* NEW: Get paid faster — and on time: Easily track when a customer has viewed the email with your invoice so you know when to follow up. Send customers friendly, automatic email reminders to let them know when invoices are due (Available on Pro plans and up).
* Keep track of your receipts and report on your business performance with your own dashboard.
* Invoice2go is available on your iPhone, iPad, Watch and computer and automatically syncs across devices. Invoice from your iPhone on the go - print your invoices at home - view reports on your iPad. It’s up to you.
* It’s easy! No accounting skills needed to send great looking invoices — fast.
Here’s how the app works:
Set up your professional invoice template.
- Choose from one of more than 20 invoice template designs. Customize your invoice with a large choice of colors, then add your business logo or use our tool to create a new one.
Invoice on the go from your iPhone or iPad.
- Invoice on the spot — right when you finish a job. Email or print your PDF invoice right from the app.
Draw up an estimate.
- Be the first to get the estimate to the customer. When the job is accepted, convert your estimate into an invoice in one tap.
Do nothing (yet stay organized).
- After an invoice is sent, it automatically goes into a designated folder as you await payment. You’ll know when your invoices have been paid and when’s the right time to follow up on an unpaid invoice. And you’ll always have everything you need for weekly, monthly or yearly accounting.
Do business across multiple countries.
- Invoicing customers around the world in multiple languages can still be simple! Invoice in over 70 currencies including the US Dollar, Euro, Pound and more. You can also change the language of the invoice depending on your customer: Invoice customers in English, French, Spanish, German, and 6 other languages.
One account. Multiple devices.
- Unlike pen and paper, Word, Excel or other free invoice templates, with Invoice2go all of your invoices, estimates, receipts, reports and more are automatically synced across your iPhone, iPad and computer.
More features to help run your business:
- Receipts: Save photos of your receipts and generate expense reports for your accountant or customers.
- Document Signing: Now your customers can sign documents on your iPhone or iPad.
- Statements: Send your customers a full update of their accounts, including paid and unpaid invoices.
- Calendars: Add time entries for jobs and then upload them to your invoices and estimates.
Invoice 2go: Simple invoice templates, invoice generator, PDF invoices and estimates, billing, receipt tracking, time tracking and business reporting — all rolled up into one easy to use app!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
** Ready to get started? Download our invoice app today. You can trial the Invoice 2go Pro Plan for 14 days free (no credit card required) before choosing a plan that suits your business best. **
What's New in Version 9.4.1
Know when customers have read an invoice so you can take action at the right time. Available on Pro or higher subscriptions.
Thanks for using Invoice2go, we hope you're enjoying the app — if you are, please take a minute to leave a great review!
If you're experiencing any issues, we can't respond to you on the App Store but we're here to help. Please visit our in-app support area to submit feedback, get in touch with an agent or view help articles. Or you can visit support.2go.com.
Very easy to operate, produces very professional looking estimates and invoices. Provides many reports for instant P&L numbers. Have spent more than 5 times the amount and wasn't as happy. Great app well worth the money.
Makes business easier!
Customers are impressed with Invoice pay system.
Good app I have been using it for a couple of years now. Only complaint I have is lately since the last update it doesn't email like it should I have to go to out box and resend.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 9.4.1
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Invoice2go.com
- © 2015 Invoice2go, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Package - 12 month$9.99
- Starter Package - 12 month$24.99
- Pro Package - 12 months$49.99
- Pro Package - 12 months$99.99
- Starter Package - 12 month$49.99
- Upgrade Starter to Pro$24.99
- Pro Package - 12 months$99.99
- Enterprise package - 12 months$74.99
- Pay as You Go Pack$4.99
- Upgrade Starter to Pro$39.99