Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create professional invoices easily in few clicks with 'Invoicing' !
• Suited for small companies and independant workers
• Print your invoice or save them in PDF version
• Easy tax calculation
• Manage your customer information by importing contacts from your Address Book
• Generate custom reports to follow your commercial activity
What's New in Version 7.1
- Updated and optimised for macOS Sierra
- Added new option in the main menu to import and export the database in xml format for easier backup
Very good on the surface, customizing is wonky
Keep it basic and it’ll be great…
…but changing the column options in Preferences > My Invoice doesn’t work well. Removing the “introductions" and “thanks” is not reflected on the saved PDF. Changing the text for the columns is very picky. For example, change “#” to “Hours” and saving it to PDF puts the ’s’ in “hours” on it’s own line. I tried changing Discount to Hours but then on the main invoice screeen it would not allow me to put a non-percentage in the text field. Thankfully I put the PDF in illustrator and I was able to maek these edits on my own.
So bascially, all the right ideas are there, but has trouble pulling through the customizations.
buyers beware when you purchase app for price listed you get a Nice Big Dirty suprise when you go to use it and a message pops up and tells you that it will cost additonal $150 to use. Total scam…… Waste of Time and Money..
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 02, 2017
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Charles-Andre LEDUC
- © 2011-2017 Codex Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor