Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create professional invoices easily in few clicks with 'Invoicing' !
• Suited for small companies and independant workers
• Print your invoice or save them in PDF version
• Easy tax calculation
• Manage your customer information by importing contacts from your Address Book
• Generate custom reports to follow your commercial activity
What's New in Version 6.0
- Added three brand new print templates and new option to set a color theme in Preferences to match any company logo
- Vastly improved print rendering code
- Added new payment due date and terms
- Added notes on invoice details
- Company info is now directly store into the database
- Various minor improvements and fixes
Its good enough
I have downloaded several Invoicing apps I have to say they were all worthless. I only need to invoice for international shipping and Its gets the job done. My only complaint is I need more characters for my correct email address or i would give a five stars. I like the feature to send invoice quote too. I will be using this app a lot
I’m having an issue transferring data from an old mac running an old IOS to Yosemite on a new mac. The FAQ doesn’t address this specific issue. I tried to contact customer service a week ago, and haven’t heard anything back. Until I do, and the issue is fixed, this will be a 1 star, because I hate bad customer service, it’s just lazy and inconsiderate towards the people who spent money on your product.
Marginal at best...
If you add more than six line items it locks up. Waste of $$
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 28, 2014
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Charles-Andre LEDUC
- © 2011-2014 Codex Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor