INVOKANA® (canagliflozin) HCP Central, Healthcare Provider Prescribing Tools, Information, and Patient Education Videos
By Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please see the most up-to-date Important Safety Information for INVOKANA® (canagliflozin) at http://rxin.fo/INVOisi, Prescribing Information at http://rxin.fo/INVOpi, and Medication Guide at http://rxin.fo/INVOmg
The INVOKANA® HCP Central app is designed to provide the latest prescribing and clinical information for US-based healthcare professionals.
• HCPs can explore videos, clinical information, breaking news, and resources relevant to
• Patient tools are available for HCPs to use in educating patients about their disease and treatment with INVOKANA®, as well as healthful recipes and tips for success
• HCPs can enroll their patients in the INVOKANA® CarePath™ Support Program for ongoing support tools, prescription co-pay savings, and refill reminders
• A renal function estimator with 2 calculation aids: creatinine clearance and MDRD GFR (glomerular filtration rate) with inputs for age, race, gender, weight, and serum creatinine. Calculation aids show the formula so an HCP can check his or her work
• The interactive affordability and access tool enables HCPs to find formulary coverage, insurance coverage, and cost by region
• Access to clinical trial information and dosing guidelines
Please report all product complaints, including side effects and/or adverse events, to the Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, Medical Information Center at 1-800-JANSSEN (1-800-526-7736).
This app is not a medical device. The app and the information generated from it should not be used as a basis for any diagnosis, monitoring, management, or treatment. The app is intended for use as an educational tool. Any calculations should be verified using traditional scoring techniques and clinical judgment.
Developed by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Data rates from your carrier may apply. Janssen does not charge for use of this application.
What's New in Version 2.0
NOW AVAILABLE: INVOKANA® HCP Central for iPhone® – a streamlined version for quick access to key tools and resources, such as the renal function estimator, formulary lookup, dosing information, and up-to-date news
•Introducing INVOKANA® “In Practice”, which features personal HCP experiences with INVOKANA® and an exclusive opportunity to record and submit your own experience through “Share My
•Updated with patient stories, individual recipe pages, and fixed-dose combination resources, including prescribing, dosing, and patient information
•Enhanced share functionality
•New print functionality
•Minor bug fixes and overall performance and usability improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 08, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 90.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- © Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 2015. All Rights Reserved. This application is published by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which is solely responsible for its contents.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.