iObs is an application that can be used worldwide for entering and uploading observations of birds, mammals, plants, etc. directly from the field. You can use current time and location. You can use the app in off-line mode. When on-line, you can upload all data to your personal account on participating portal sites. Currently these are waarneming.nl, waarnemingen.be and observation.org.
- Only copy time and location from a photo when adding a new observation
- On the map screen, show the distance and the direction to a custom location
- Support for iOS 12
- Zostera B.V.
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2018 Sjaak Schilperoort
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.