Drug and health condition information, side effects, reviews, treatment options, and doctor-reviewed pharmacist tips and answers.
“The Yelp of medicine is here.” —TIME
Iodine combines real life ratings and reviews with the best medical knowledge about medications for depression, pain, headache, lupus, anxiety, diabetes and hundreds of other health conditions.
“Iodine makes it easier to understand prescription drug side effects.” —OPRAH Magazine
- What to expect, side effects, and pharmacist answers to your questions about hundreds of medications.
- More than 100,000 people sharing their medication experience about what works best.
- Compare treatments for hundreds of health conditions, to find the right medicine for your life.
- Pregnancy safety and nursing information for hundreds of drugs.
- Personalized information about sexual side effects, weight gain, and alcohol interaction.
- Cold and flu and allergy medicine wizards to help you find the right drug in the pharmacy aisle.
“Iodine is addressing a notable information gap in health care for consumers and providers.” —New York Times
Bug fixes and user experience improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Valuable medication info
This app seems like such a great resource for looking up medications, reading reviews and learning about side effects. The layout and graphics are so refreshingly clear and easy to understand.
Overall, it's a great app. I wish I had this a long time ago. I'll turn to this anytime I have a new prescription or condition.
Slow and Outdated
App hasn’t been updated in over a year and doesn’t support the new iPhone X layout. Certain medication info is outdated. UI is slow and buggy especially when comparing medications.
Allergy wizard doesn't work
Downloaded app since allergy wizard on mobile site didn't work--the button to proceed is either hidden or does nothing. App had same problem. (Sniffle)
- Iodine, Inc.
- 27.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Iodine, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.