Iodine - Drug Reviews, Health Information, Treatment Comparisons
By Iodine Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drug and health condition information, side effects, reviews, treatment options, and doctor-reviewed pharmacist tips and answers.
“The Yelp of medicine is here.” —TIME
Iodine combines real life ratings and reviews with the best medical knowledge about medications for depression, pain, headache, lupus, anxiety, diabetes and hundreds of other health conditions.
“Iodine makes it easier to understand prescription drug side effects.” —OPRAH Magazine
- What to expect, side effects, and pharmacist answers to your questions about hundreds of medications.
- More than 100,000 people sharing their medication experience about what works best.
- Compare treatments for hundreds of health conditions, to find the right medicine for your life.
- Pregnancy safety and nursing information for hundreds of drugs.
- Personalized information about sexual side effects, weight gain, and alcohol interaction.
- Cold and flu and allergy medicine wizards to help you find the right drug in the pharmacy aisle.
“Iodine is addressing a notable information gap in health care for consumers and providers.” —New York Times
What's New in Version 1.12
Bug fixes and user experience improvements
Truely The YELP for Medications
Awesome app. I stumbled upon it looking for information online for a medication. The website or app (because both surprisingly works very well) gives you very detailed information on medication. The feature which I love is the compare medication tool. You can compare both meds to see which one os better for you. Also you can give your own personal experience with it, so like a tip. This is an awesome app which can help save lives potentially, and give people more information by giving people more overall use for medication.
Great resource but buggy
Great app when you want the real info from people who have actually taken medications rather than doctors who downplay the risk of side effects. App doesn't let me leave written comments half of the time, it skips the screen and says "thank you". Outside links in the app (like to the FDA) also don't work.
Allergy wizard doesn't work
Downloaded app since allergy wizard on mobile site didn't work--the button to proceed is either hidden or does nothing. App had same problem. (Sniffle)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 04, 2016
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Iodine, Inc.
- © Iodine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.