Maybe the most beautiful, friendly and powerful MySQL Database manager on iOS so far!
- Support any MySQL database
- Support SSH tunnel, auth by password/public key
- Full management of tables, columns, indices and foreign key constraints
- Full management of data records
- Custom configurable Smart Table of data records in mobile scene
- Sorting, filter, multiple select/update/delete
- Data dump to .sql, .csv
- Execute any SQL query, including table join, nested query in a syntax-highlighting MySQL editor, and view results in standard Smart Table
- Pin tables and custom queries to fast view them
- Incredible easy UI to help handle complicated database manipulation
- iCloud sync for all your database configs
- Use iCloud keychain to protect your database and ssh passwords, and sync to all your devices
- Use Master Password and Touch ID to access databases, and execute crucial SQL queries
- 3D touch, Peek & pop supported (for iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus and later)
- iPad Pro Smart Keyboard supported, many actions can be done by shortcut keys
- iPad side by side view supported, which makes you able to edit program files in other IDEs and edit databases in the same time
iPhone X ready
Ratings and Reviews
It's simple. It's beautiful. It works. What more could you ask for?
Simple, attractive, useful
This client looks pretty good. I haven't used it extensively, but the interface is clean and well-designed, and it was simple to add a new database connection, browse tables, execute queries and edit data. One nice bonus: configurations are shared automatically across devices. I added a database connection on my iPad, then opened Iodine MySQL on my iPhone and found the saved database already in the list of available databases.
SSH Key Login AND a good app? --- THANK YOU
Very easy to use for secure mysql setups.
IT USES SSH KEY LOGIN!
Its interface is fairly intuitive - with minimal poking I was able to figure it out very quickly and start manipulating and viewing data. Waaaaay better than Navicat for ios.
No more running back to my desk or calling my team to login to the db to see what is actually happening with the data! I can even set this up for my more savvy clients to gain more flexible data access.
This, combined with CODA --- I almost don't need a desktop to develop anymore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.