iOnline Client Connect
By iOnline Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Developed for use by current or future clients of the website and app development company iOnline, this free tool provides convenient, mobile-friendly access to:
1. WEBSITE TIPS - shake or swipe to move through a series of handy tidbits of information to help make your website more productive.
2. QUICK QUOTE - enables current or new clients to submit a simple project overvie w to our sales team, who will promptly deliver a proposal in return.
3. SUPPORT REQUEST - allows you to access our knowledge base or to submit a support ticket to the team in seconds.
4. CREATIVE BRIEF - provides a simple way for those whose projects have just begun to provide design guidelines, logo files and other tips to ensure we deliver a design that represents your brand beautifully.
5. BASECAMP LOGIN - if your project is currently underway, this will allow you to access the online project management system we use, so as to track the project's current status and to submit feedback or material as required.
6. CPANEL LOGIN - use this to access your web hosting control panel, to set up new email accounts, view website stats, run local backups, manage files, view disk and data transfer usage and much more.
Note that this app will remain a work-in-progress. Currently at version 1.0, features to be extended through this app in future versions include:
* Enhanced quote generation (live quotes and an instant confirmation process for several offerings)
* Integration with our accounting processes to enable invoices and statements to be requested.
* iCMS access from the app.
* iCart access from the app.
* iReach access from the app.
* A news feed to keep you in the loop as to product enhancements, fixes and future plans.
* Access to a broad range of video tutorials.
We hope you enjoy the first version of this app. Any feedback or suggestions you may have to make this tool more valuable to you is very welcome. Please contact us with requests via the contact details found on the iOnline website - www.ionline.com.au
What's New in Version 1.1
Support link has been adjusted to a new, content-rich, support centre.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 14, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iOnline Pty Ltd
- © 2011 - iOnline Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.