Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iOTP is a Mobile OTP client application for the iPhone. Mobile OTP is a free "strong authentication" solution based on time synchronous one time passwords.
The Mobile OTP server component is implemented as a unix shell script and is freely available under the terms of the GPL (see http://motp.sourceforge.net/ for more details).
- Support for multiple Mobile OTP accounts.
- After generating the key it is on the clipboard so you can paste it directly into your iPhone's VPN client.
- Key refreshes automatically every 20 seconds.
- Can generate secrets with 16 or 32 characters.
- Migrate from your previous phone by just filling in your old secret into the account settings.
- Send an email directly from the application to your administrator when there is a problem or you use MOTP for the first time. The message includes the current date, time, timezone, epoch value and your device‘s identification secret.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Support for iPhone 5, iPad and iOS 6.
- Design refresh.
- Account data is now stored in the iOS keychain.
Excellent mOTP client!
This is the best mOTP client I've tried so far. It can generate either 16 or 32 character secrets, while nearly every other app can only do 16. The default settings work perfectly with OpenVPN on pfsense with FreeRadius.
Consider adding support for fingerprint authentication instead of (or in addition to) pin, and maybe cloud based configuration backup, and this app becomes simply perfect.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 21, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: PDTS
- © 2011-2013 PDTS GmbH. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.