IOU (I owe you) tracks people who owes you money. It's simple and fast.
IOU App works by keeping a running tally between you and your friends. When someone owes you more money, you add it to her tally.
• No need to signup/login before using
• All data is on your phone and no company has access to it
• 4 digit pass code protection
• Currencies will be formatted to your local currency
Ready for iOS12
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app. It's just what I've been looking for. My son is constantly negotiating with me and wants me to buy stuff for him online and gives me some of the money but promises the rest when he gets paid. But I can't keep u! I'd write it on a piece of paper and then lose it. I tried to put it in memos on the phone but you have to keep a manual tally. It really didn't work well. This app is just right! Simple!
Still missing few features
Great app but still missing a few importand features . It helps me keep
Track of all the money i eed to get paid and pay to others. But i accidentaly deleted the app and there were no restore points exept from an email i send some time before indeleted the app . A restore point would be good. Maybe if it was cloud and local based it would be ideal .
It should have the option to send an email or text for every entry to the debtor or creditor
Updating previous review...
I am so glad this company updated this app. I have used it forever and have been locked out of it as I didn’t back it up to an email recently for like a month and had lost access to all I was owed. I now can get in again and am grateful for that. Thank you for updating the app.
- INEBAS CORPORATION
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Inebas, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.