Iowa Code 2012 aka IA12
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The Code for the State of Iowa in an easy-to-use, iPhone/iPod/iPad interface.
(Iowa Law 2011 Merged Iowa Code and Supplement)
- Runs entirely from the iPhone/iPod/iPad (no internet connection required)
- Drill-down to specific statutes
- Easily email statute
- Next/previous statute option
- Use one or more partial keywords
- Search criminal/traffic statutes only or search all statutes (for performance)
- Search terms used are highlighted
- Font sizes
- Default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Font contrast (for night viewing)
- "Favorites" option
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Iowa law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.1
- renamed to IA12
- Updated to latest statutes (Iowa Law 2011 Merged Iowa Code and Supplement)
- bug fixes
I wouldn't buy again!
Its missing some of the laws. I emailed the developer and he won't email me back, which makes me mad. I use it for work but the main laws i use are not there. Id buy a different app or just save your $$!
The developer finally emailed me back and said an update was on it way. It now has all traffic laws and all laws are up to date. Id give it 5 stars if it was more user friendly. But great app if you want to Iowa law at the tip of your finger tips.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 06, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mike Kinney
- © 2012 Mike Kinney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.