*** FEATURED ON DAILYAPPSHOW.COM & THEIPHONEAPPREVIEW.COM ***
What the video http://youtu.be/M14XWPu1rok
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by TheIphoneAppReview.com
Remotely view and control your IP cameras using this iOS mobile app. For additional information, please visit our website at www.IPCamSoft.com
This app has been tested with hundreds of different camera models. It includes the following features:
- Remotely view and control over 2000 different IP camera models
- Record video from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Hear audio remotely (Panasonic cameras only . Only if your cameras support audio)
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, petcam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets
- pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- pan and tilt by slicing your finger
- Best IP camera viewer on the market
Developed by the same company that creates the popular IP Camera Viewer all other major OS.
This app supports over 2000+ different makes/models. Please check to make sure your camera manufacturer is listed below before purchasing this app .
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Works great for D-Link cams
This works perfectly with my D-Link cameras. The Apple Watch version/portion works well also.
Software is nice but don’t expect any helpful support if it doesn’t work as expected.
Limited number of cams
It doesn't tell you in the description, but you can view no more than 20 cameras with this app. If that was mentioned (and I feel it should have been) I would have never purchased this app. While this may not be an issue for most people, it is with me - I work in a school system. However, if you have less than 20 cameras, this program may work for you.
I tried to get around this inconvenience by loading all the cameras and then selecting the one I wanted to view. When I did that it only gave me the option to edit or delete the camera. ??? So apparently you can only load 20 total cameras and edit the IP on an existing camera in order to view another. A little inconvenient for me sine I bought this program to aim and focus the school cameras on site.
When I emailed their tech support I received an email the same day saying they would get back to me shortly. It's been 5 days now...nothing. I guess customer service isn't very high on their priority list.
*** UPDATE ***
Tech support did contact me and has been working with me on this issue. They told me they are working on another app (which is actually already out) that would better suit me. That app can handle up to 99 cameras. I am using that app now and will review it soon.
As stated in my previous review, if you need a camera app and have less than 20 cameras, then this app will do nicely.
- JASON NGUYEN
- 49.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IPCamSoft.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.