Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IP Cam turns your iOS device into a portable IP surveillance camera (with audio). Run IP Cam on your iOS device, and via WiFi network, you can view live video and audio captured by your iOS device on web browser from any computer. You can even view IP Cam from using Safari browser from another iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
IP Cam also supports standard MJPEG streaming, so you can view it from any other IP Camera viewer apps.
If you have a paired Apple Watch, you can also remotely view the camera from your watch. For example, you can set your iPhone in the living room, and remotely monitor and control the app from the bedroom.
* Live camera views from iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with camera.
* View from web browsers on any operating systems.
* Compatible with standard MJPEG streaming for viewing with 3rd party apps.
* Support Wi-Fi networks.
* Support remote-recording.
* View recorded video from iOS device.
* Auto-config remote access via UPnP (when available).
* Video adjustment control: saturation, brightness, contrast, etc.
* Flash control (when available).
* Grayscale and Night Vision mode.
* Login and password protection.
* Dynamic DNS service support.
* Apple Watch support.
What's New in Version 4.3
* Fix an issue with audio recording on some devices.
* Performance enhancement.
Very Limited use
While setup is a snap, the usefulness of the application is minimal. The application must be first and foremost on the device. Meaning that you must have the application displayed on the screen. So you have your camera displayed on the device in order to use it. If you use the Blank Screen option (hahaha), what you have is a dim screen with a green line on the top. Not very useful as a security camera. Save your money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Senstic
- © Senstic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.